Endorsement level randomly reset

I’m guessing this didnt get fixed yet?

Don’t expect it to… it didn’t affect everyone and I’m not sure how they could reinstate what you had, aside from the level itself. I want my actual endorsement wheel to be accurate, like the percentage of times I’ve gotten shot caller vs. the others, which is high.

There should be some data on the back end they can pull up and just create some sort of script to fix the problem.

1 Like

Not necessarily. That would just be a waste of resources. I’m starting to doubt that the Endorsement Bug will be resolved. It seems people are already gaining their Endorsement Levels back.

As earlier, Blizzard has put this bug on the Targeted list but either failed to release it in the Bug Patch or thought it wasn’t necessary to fix it as they don’t have a solution to reinstate Every individual Endorsement level lost

1 Like

My level 5 was hard to come by and maintain. I shouldn’t be punished for someone else’s mistake

1 Like

No fix, and no update on it other than it’s mentioned in “known 1.44 bugs”

Same with me. From 4 to 0

Wanted to confirm here that it has happened with me as well. From 4 -> 0

My endorsement level has been reverted back to where it originally was. I’m actually surprised Blizzard fixed this at least on my end.

That’s good to hear that you have had your endorsement reverted!

Thank you Blizzard, mine was reverted back to lvl 4 from 1 (I had 4 to 0 reset).

You were wrong on this :stuck_out_tongue:

Well no one is always right GhostStryker-1159, and I’m not a Blizzard employee so I wouldn’t be exactly sure on what problems can be fixed immediately.

Not necessarily also refers to

It seems this was fixed??? I got on today and I was level 3 again and my shot caller ‘ring’ color was a bit less than I had gotten it to after the reset like it had been reset to what it was.

You wouldn’t know but I work in A dev op environment so I know.

The way you present yourself in forums, and treat others

Seems to mean otherwise. If you were in a working gaming environment, you would have clearly helped others understand what is currently going on. But seeing as you can only seem to bully people because they are wrong, poses a threat to your lies

And you assume my gender. Also dearly noted Game master lol also to clarify I never said I WASNT wrong. If you actually read what I said

Case is dismissed, continuing to trying to contact me with something that doesn’t involve with a technical issue or a bug issue will be ignored

Jokingly pointing out that you were wrong is bullying? Sheesh we have nothing else to talk about at this point.

So, I think they have a fix, albeit a poor one, that’s finally in place. I got back up to level 4 after a few days of playing.

However! I have been playing tonight, and after just a couple matches, most with endorsements, I’ve gone back down to level 3 for no reason. I don’t leave, no suspensions, etc. This is exactly what happened when I started playing after the patch. I was level 4, went to 3, and the next day I was zero. I swear to God, if this happens again…

This is not okay. We need some kind of assurances that this is going to be taken care of. Some kind of update apart from a rarely updated bug posting. Faster leveling is a band-aid.

Hey Senzaijin-1871

You seem to be experiencing a similar bug but NOT the same issue. All bugs should be reported on their own Thread to avoid confusion.

Blizzard is also currently investigating this issue (ref endorsement updated to 1) creating a thread that regards this specific topic isn’t necessary anymore. Please refrain from creating a thread that involves the same bug.

I would like you to make a specific thread regarding this issue, as I seen some others experiencing this issue.

Thanks!

1 Like