Endorsement level randomly reset

My endorsement level dropped from 4 to 1 instantly and it showed the level up notice in chat as “New endorsement level: 1!”, the match was already over, and even then I didn’t leave it manually, after the cards and everything, so I was wondering if this is a known thing or can be solved. I won’t die if I don’t get it back, I just think it took me a while to get there and an explanation would be appreciated!
And no, I wasnt banned in any shape or way. Thanks for reading.
Ps: It was kind of funny because I was queued into a couple of already lost matches (as most people) and I was thinking to myself “Oh well Ill stay so my level doesn’t drop” haha

10 Likes

When I logged in today my endorsement level was completely gone. From 5 to 0, and I haven’t done anything wrong, no suspension or silence or even a mail from Blizzard. I’m super confused.

5 Likes

Me too. Today my endorsement level was completely gone. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Same. Went from 4 to 1.

4 Likes

Mine isn’t even 1. It’s completely erased. Utter bullcrap

5 Likes

Yup, had this happen for me as well. From Endorsement level 5-0 on patch day. People on reddit who try to voice this problem get down-voted as most people think whenever someone reports a lost level, it’s because they don’t know how it works (like, don’t leave ongoing games, don’t be toxic, etc), which is probably true, as I don’t often see another level 5. Well, many of us DO know how it works. Sad to see we are being “silenced”/ignored for reporting this issue.

BTW, please view my profile :wink:

2 Likes

Same situation here. People posted 3-4 threads on Reddit too. Let’s see if anything happens

3 Likes

Sucks people down-vote them because they think they lost it due to being toxic, leaving ongoing games or just decay :confused:

2 Likes

It happened the same to me as the OP, only that I was lvl 5.
And damn, the 4 event boxes I get now and then are specially nice on events.

1 Like

same lvl 5 to completely erased :frowning:

2 Likes

Mine just went from 4 to completely disappeared, contacted support and they said it’s a bug since my account has no penalty.

1 Like

Went from level 5 to zero then to 1. Never got reported or anything as well. Welp all that hard work for nothing.

1 Like

What sucks is it completely resets everything… like I earned so many SHOT CALLERS I was proud my ‘ring’ was mostly orange. Now it’s all reset to the beginning.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I logged in after the patch to find that my level was just…gone. I haven’t played in a while, and was enjoying getting back into things. Got to level 4 last week. Log in yesterday and boom. It’s all gone. Just got a ticket response to my issue and all it said was leave a post here in the bug report forum… Not terribly helpful.

Please make a post about this somewhere, Blizzard. There’s a lot of work that goes into getting these ranks, and it’s rather upsetting to just have them disappear for no reason.

1 Like

Yup, same exact thing has happened to me. Every game I’ve been in it seems that everyone else was unaffected, so I was starting to think I was an outlier.

1 Like

Same here! I’m pretty bummed out about it. Level 5 is really hard to get and keep.

3 Likes

I was freaked out when I seen I went from 4 to 1 with no notice. Glad i’m not the only one with this problem.

1 Like

Don’t expect it to get fixed.

I had the same thing happen as well. I ranked up and it said “Level 1”, when I have been consistently Level 4.

Other players suggest I was reported or suspended, but nothing of that comes to knowledge for me. Pretty chill non-toxic player.

1 Like

Same here. Playing on SA and it went from 4 to 1 overnight. I guess it is a bug. Not game breaking, but a bug.

1 Like