This has happened twice now. Loot crate opens and there is no graphic. Can’t tell if I got a reward or not.
When this happens you can track any eligible rewards in your Hero Gallery and check for the NEW icon.
To correct this problem, try adjusting your graphic settings to a lower level. Also try making sure your graphic card drivers are fully up to date.
Gotcha. NEW icon is not very useful if I don’t clear it
but I hear ya. So you are saying I am getting my rewards but just not seeing it.
Should be the case. Technically you receive the items once you obtain the box, but just can’t access them until it is opened.
If you’re referring to the bug where the discs are all stacked on each other in the middle, if you click through on the empty space where the loot would be (like if you clicked on each item to inspect it further when a normal box is opened), the left side text should tell you what items you get and what are duplicates.