Empty account on playstation?

Same :frowning: i just recently got into the game about 3 months ago and was really enjoying myself, overall this sucks so much

Same here I log on and found nothing not even the golden gun I had. Even the watchpoint pack wasn’t there. I want my skins I work hard for back on my PS4.

This is ridiculous we have to wait for an update to get our account back. I lost majority of costume and voice lines and everything. They gotta fix that fast

this is ridiculous, I need this fixed because how is my account just BLANK

A thousand hours of Overwatch down the drain :frowning:
My account is blank and I lost all of my skins. Not even worth playing ow2 at this point which is really disappointing.
Playing on ps4

Where are these threads?

The Announcements category has a summary from staff repeating answers they’ve given elsewhere across the forum:

Same here, played OW1 before battle net merging was required, have logged into OW2, merged my account and the account is completely blank, no career history and treated as an entirely new player

Did you read the thread I linked?

1 Like

Yes the merge button now appears but does nothing.

Read the whole thing.

We rolled out a partial UI fix earlier today to help some console players progress through the account merge flow, however, we are still working on fixes for additional UI issues.

In the other half of reported cases for this issue, things are just taking longer than expected for items from the original Overwatch to transfer and populate in Overwatch 2. In all cases, no player data has been wiped or lost. We have a client-side fix for this that cannot be deployed until next week, so we are exploring server-side fixes and will provide updates as more information becomes available.

3 Likes

Thank you for keeping us in the loop and pointing us in the correct directions

1 Like

Literally same, been given the new player experience and not a single one of my unlocks. I’ve seen some people say it’s because they’ve been put on their PC account and the account merge has messed it up, but I’ve not once purchased or played the game on PC, only on PS4. Though strangely the Account Merge button seems to be a dead link on my menu, it does literally nothing lmao
I’m annoyed this is still happening days down the line, I was so hype for the launch and I basically haven’t played it in the first 3 days, if I don’t get my stuff back (including OWL skins, and I had literally all unlocks for some characters), then I am never putting money into this game again

2 Likes

That’s detailed in the announcement I linked.

2 Likes

Same situation here… my psn account has been wiped, all skins and level gone even though it is linked to my battle net account. Nice job blizzard

1 Like

I also lost all my stuff that took so many years of grinding and a lot of money. I stopped playing a while ago but heard that Overwatch 2 was coming out and that Overwatch was being shut down, so I tried to link my accounts. I couldn’t log onto Overwatch on the playstation as it was down and couldn’t get a QR code to link. However, I still went onto the battle net website and linked it to my PSN account from there and it said everything should be fine. I finally got past the queue to find a completely empty account. So much stuff lost…

2 Likes

Finally someone has decided to talk about my issue.

I’m still stuck in this situation. Come November 4th will make it a month, and I still don’t have my progress/skins etc.

I merged my xbox account to my battlenet account after playing on xbox since overwatch 1. Completely wiped my account. Heros and everything locked. I was so close to the new genji skin and now i dont even have the battlepass i paid for. Please help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.