Empress mei skin is here

THANK YOU! I am so excited. I love this skin so much ;w;

3 Likes

Kida late isn’t it? LNY was some time ago.

Also what even happened with the d.va skin? Was it already in rotation?

1 Like

The D.VA skin was before the Necromancer Ramattra skin.

1 Like

That is weird because it doesn’t even appear in the gallery at all even as being locked.

It was locked until today :slight_smile:

Sigh lets post the imagine with these threads.

1 Like

Damn you really had to trust level diff the OP

1 Like

I just grabbed it from Grey, who posted it in a thread the OP created 28 days ago.

There is also a youtube video of it.

Edit: Its just whenever someone posts something like this, my first thought is “What does this look like?”. It always bothers me to have to go look it up.

1 Like

21 Likes

I didn’t realize people would want an image or video of it. Thanks for providing the image! I don’t think I know how to add images on these forums.

I did just try and add the picture to my OP but it says I can’t embed images?

That’s a silly thing to be bothered by when Google takes 8 seconds to pull up images and Overwatch takes maybe 30 seconds to navigate to heroes>skins>filter>shop

1 Like

It’s sad that you get three times as much premium currency with Microsoft rewards than playing the actual game.

1 Like

Blizzard made me wait so long it better be discounted or idk if i want it anymore

2 Likes

This skin is so good, but since I don’t play mei I’m only getting the name card

I’m confused as to why they’re trickling the skin release throughout the season.

She’s cute, but I don’t like her shoes

WHAT ARE THOSE

2 Likes

Mei really be rocking size 14 mens :joy::joy:

2 Likes

It was 2000 coins for me to get the bundle.

That’s only the second skin without glasses right?

It’s a nice skin. But it further highlights the absurdity of the Shop. Apparently according to Blizzard skins like Kiriko’s Tornado are just as quality as this Mei skin.

As far as I know, yes. The MM-Mei one is the other. I love both of them so much ;w; I have the Paja-Mei pants irl :stuck_out_tongue: