Emily should be added as a healer

Who’s emily?

Did I miss something?

honestly, i dont care about Emily and forgot that she existed for a while. i think in lore shes just a normal person, not a hero or whatever, so honestly it wouldnt make sense for her to be in the game

2 Likes

Emily would be cool, but what about that one omnic in the comics i think it was lizzy or something? also the ‘evil’ omnic from the comics would be cool too

1 Like

I’d rather have characters that exist just for the sake of fleshing out the other heroes, than a random civilian suddenly becoming a hero because they’re in a relationship with a pre-existing hero, imo, but who knows, we don’t really know much about her atm.

I can tell you exactly why this will never happen. Blizzard really likes China, like a lot. If Emily were to become a character it would be harder to censor that she is in a relationship with Tracer. Not even mentioning possible voice lines. As long as Blizz keeps bowing to China these things are not gonna happen in game.

Not that I approve, but Blizzard could just snip out anything that threatens our dearly beloved China’s sensibilities for their version of the game. In WoW, characters with exposed bones were replaced with Chinese-friendly models, but only in their region.

We got mothers and fathers killing their daughters lmao

They literally cant unless they have zero references to their relationship in game because otherwise they end up having to pull the game because of the law in other countries (stupid laws but still laws).

Also, it makes no sense from a lore perspective as there is nothing “special” about Emily. She did not have years of military training, nor any expertise in any particular field, she is a normal woman which is I think part of her charm.

1 Like

Emily is just an example. But I definitely think blizz should add a new healing to make it even with the tanks.

any new hero would be great right now, but personally id rather have that one girl they teased with the release of kanezaka…still dont know why they bother teasing a character then nothing like she just doesnt exist anymore

1 Like

cough cough

The EDIT part, if you please.

I mean we all know torb loves turret more than brig. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re probably not even wrong lol

I think Rein sees Brig more as a daughter figure considering their myriad of interactions, I think one of them even has Rein tell her something along the lines of “You still have a lot to learn”

Emily is a civilian she is not an overwatch agent so unless they rebyild overwatch so she can go through years of training she is not going to be in game as a hero

I thought you meant Emily the OWL translator at first, lol. But yeah, that would be cool, especially if she has unique interactions with Tracer.

1 Like