Embark on a mythic adventure in Overwatch 2 Season 5

Finally, we’re buffing Lifeweaver’s healing

Okay cool

and damage output to

Not cool lmao why do they feel the need for supports to have more damage

It takes about half a mag (25 shoots) on the head hitbox to kill a droid in practise range…

Meanwhile here I am waiting since Season 2 for them to give me back the Skins they stole from my account. I own Bastion Mayhem 2018 skins for bastion. In season 2 they got removed from my account. We are going for season 5 now…

Nah

20 characterssss

Being an Overwatch fan anymore is like watching your best friend succumb to an addiction.

2 Likes

Please delete the shop.

1 Like

Moira actually has probably her best new skin this season - Plague Doctor. It looks awesome.

…but it will be in the shop

You made a whole event themed around DnD, and I AM HERE FOR IT. Cleric weaver is perfect :sob::heart:

You know I take back what I said. You still don’t get it. We wanted win / losses removed TO MAKE IT LESS OF A TIME WASTING GRIND. YOU DID NOTHING AT ALL TO FIX THINGS. You’re so pathetically desperate to keep people playing your garbage game to increase it’s empty player count. IF YOU’RE GONNA KEEP DOING THIS TO US THEN GIVE US MORE COINS AND REMOVE CONTROL MAP ROUNDS. OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU DON’T EVEN WANT US TO EASILY EARN 60 CENTS BECAUSE YOU NEED EVERY CENT OF OURS YOU CAN GET FOR YACHTS. THIS GAME IS ANYTHING BUT FREE TO PLAY

2 Likes

They think limited time things keep people coming back. Sitting in the boardroom, it sounds like a good idea when the goal is to trick people into playing and maybe buying a skin. But it’s fun for maybe for a day.

I’d say make more permanent modes that are good. Beef up the game so it’s interesting to play on a daily basis, without some gimmick to sell skins.

This constant 5v5 gets annoying really fast, and most of us have no interest in these modes that last two weeks.

Total fan service BP. But I won’t buy another BP until improvements are made to the actual gameplay.

Actually, there is a legit good reason why certain modes are no available “all the time”

Look at GTA 5. It has ten times more users than Overwatch and still, you can hardly ever find anyone playing modes like “capture the flag” or “survival”. There are almost 100 different missions, 100 racetracks, 100 jobs in that game, and when you are browsing for a specific one, there is less and less chance for certain modes being played by anyone else at the moment.

That’s why GTA implemented weekly highligted modes, that grand double money and XP, so that more people are focused on playing that mode and fill up those lobbies.

Overwatch only has 7-8 modes at the time, and even so I sometimes I spend 10-15 minutes for a lobby.

What Overwatch would need to do is to rotate certain limited time modes more frequently.

Archive Events, Yeti Hunt, Lucio Ball, DemonLord, BattleForOlympus, the new PropHunt mode that will be coming out, all these things could be rotated in a daily special Arcade mode.

Then again my main gripe with Overwatch still is the fact that there is nothing to grind.
We need to be able to unlock random cosmetics, only getting specific stuff is booring.

2 Likes

Did you grind for the title cards for Battle of Olympus?

All other title cards we got doesn´t feel like awarding as those was. Just wishes we could get cool skins to grind for that will never show up in the store later…

A NEW Quest?! Well read all about it because you can’t play it…I guess this is Blizzard’s new idea of what PvE is. Just you reading text. Don’t worry folks they “reinvented” what a sequel means…

1 Like

I think some of the reward skins we got were like those.
The IceQueen Brigitte and the Botanist Ana are not listed as shop skins, but who knows.

Honestly I don’t care for the scarcity of a skin, my problem is that we generally have no way to unlock anything at a reasonable pace.

Who will use their few credits for a spray or a voiceline? We should be able to earn at least a few RANDOM costmetics a week, that could be anything from a spray to a rare or epic skin, just like with the earnable lootboxes.

The fact that Blizzard is so stingy with rewards kills my interest in playing.

Voice lines and sprays should be in a lootbox we get after every level… Locking all old stuff behind a pay wall is just greedy…

They are awfully quiet about getting some progression outside BP!

2 Likes

I am very sorry but due to your recent treatment of Customers, players and the community. I will have to take a “pass” to this. Thank you. But I will have to decline.

“Embark on a mythic adventure”???

What are they even talking about? What mythic adventure? Where’s the adventure? It’s just a bunch of text boxes at certain points in the BP.

2 Likes

Hey, you guys - you wanted highly replayable story missions and progression with cool new abilities, telling the stories of the omnic uprise and overwatches return in the wake of new danger.? nah bruh here are some workshop modes we put into the main game, to sell you cool demon and knight skins, visit the shop daily :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hahaaha
honestly just stop playing the game, thats the worst punishment you can give them

1 Like

you cant forget about all the exciting new cosmetic items for all of our players to enjoy, oh no wait…