Either buff blade or nerf mccree roll

75% reduction while reloading and spitting out 140 dmg bombs the size of texas faster then a genji’s blade swing???
surviving pulse bomb???
surviving junk tire???
surviving dva bomb???

why does mccree get to press a button and essentially have ram block and then gets to mag dump afterwards that out dpses half the cast???

1 Like

bc mcree is bad?
He has only two things going for him, hinder and FtH at close range
hes is pretty useless outside of these niches, bc every other dps outclasses him in some way

4 Likes

Idk who mccree is, but Cassidy has been receiving an absurd amount of favouritism, it’s disgusting

1 Like

Have you even played the game recently?

2 Likes

mccree is decent against jq, winston, tracer, mauga, hog, pharah echo, genji which is what im seeing being played the most in my masters games. i haven’t made gm since pre-season 9 but from what im seeing its about much of the same. mccree is maybe low a to high b tier and one of the things that helps him tremndously that no one talks about is how lowkey he tanky he is by having a ram block every 6 seconds.

Yeah but 140 damage bomb where

1 Like

They meant headshots, they just used “bomb” to mean “high damage” without thinking of his grenade.

If 140dmg bombs is his headshot, I agree cree bullet size since S9 is too big even for an avg. aimers but it is the second smallest bullet hitbox in the game. If it were the size of the texas, other attacks including blade had the size of the earth and d.va ult the size of the universe.

1 Like

he has the harshest damage drop off, literally at 35 metres he does a measly 21 damage

Cass isn’t bad. Just because he isn’t Sojourn or Tracer, does not mean he is bad. Sym is bad, Cass is not. They have shown every time they give him the smallest buff, he quickly becomes meta because he already isn’t bad, he just isn’t as broken as Tracer or Sojourn.

3 Likes

I know. I just pointed out his bullet is the second smallest(16cm diameter) next to widow and S76(11cm diameter). Other projectiles are rather a gymball size since S9.

he has probably the most egregious damage drop off, pretty limited by his 6 ammo capacity so hes either broken or garbage, one janky ability that can help him in a dive meta and an ok movement ability. Other than that, he has a very big hitbox and hes pretty slow. Anything he could do, some other dps does better, so yeah hes pretty bad unless you are AKJ and commited to making the cowboy work

Wild that some Genji mains still think Genji is underpowered…

3 Likes

AKJ isn’t even good at Cass despite how easy Cass is to get value out of lmao.

Speaking of, where is AKJ? Dont recall seeing them post in awhile.

1 Like

probably got his account banned now that Blizzard is more transparent on the profanity rules

His max dropoff is slightly higher than Moira’s max range, it’s not that bad.

He gets a free reload with roll, his reload isn’t that long at 1.5 seconds, the same as (at least, idk everyone’s) s76, Genji, Echo, and Reaper. Some of these characters don’t get a free reload but Cass also shoots a little over 2 shots per second, he also has fan but his damage is solid without it. s9 made sure it is incredibly easy for him to land crits or just shots in general, I think Cass players would prefer the 6 ammo over losing a bunch of damage per shot.

So does Zen but neither are weak offensively. There are other characters with big hitboxes that are slow. With the S9 changes, character hitboxes and projectile hitboxes are all wonky.

No other damage character has an auto-tracking hinder nade that can also easily be used as a finisher that tracks aggressively around and over obstacles and the map. He’s decently tanky for a damage character, he shoots decently fast and his bullets hit hard so he doesn’t have to track as much as someone like Bastion, Mei is also beefy but she lacks his burst potential with fan and plenty of other damage characters lack the utility of something like Hinder which is easier to land than a lot of other stuff, especially on dive characters.

The only other damage utility comparable is hack but it casts slower and it, itself, doesn’t deal damage.

Not really, not at all. He may not be Tracer and Sojourn levels of busted but he isn’t bad at all.

Ahhh, so this is where the Cass victim complex comes from…That person is delusional and has whined about Cass being “Weak” even when he was literally meta. Cass could one-shot the entire lobby and instantly win games and that person would find a way to justify their personal skill-issues with the character as the character just being bad. That person is the “Genji-main” of Cass, just like Westbrook is for Doomfist. They exist in a separate reality where their favorite character is always weak and eternally a victim of injustice.

AKJ is hardstuck plat

2 Likes

Nobody is buying your propaganda.

I think he’s posting on an alt named “ChopSuey”. It certainly sounded like him, anyway.

2 Likes

It’s literally his name lol