Echo Should Die During Her Ultimate

If she dies playing as a copy. She gets to be a very boosted copy of a hero, and the trade off should be she dies if she dies while she in copy form.

310 Likes

Yep.

57 Likes

For the Damage version of her yes… I personally feel like they kept this feature is so if the Support version of Echo died, you wouldn’t lose the support but keeping it on the Ultimate for the Damage version is too much.

Also not sure… I feel like if she died it does devalue the use of the ult

23 Likes

100% she should die if she dies in her ult.

114 Likes

They changed Sigma’s ultimate after players kept asking about it, so maybe, just maybe, will they change Echo’s ult as well if players keep asking for it. Maybe.

23 Likes

Personally I think Echo should just not get to ult as the copy. Being a copy is enough of an ult.

9 Likes

Lol no it’s not.

37 Likes

you might as well just play the hero you plan to copy at that point instead

30 Likes

so what, instead you should be able to use a other hero’s ultimate 2 or 3 times?
echo lets you play two heroes at once… two barries, two rein hammers and charges, two turrets, and more. there would be enough reason to play her, especially in 2,2,2 locks

8 Likes

Well, letting her borrow someone else’s ult is just completely broken. That should never have gone in the game. Pretty much like Echo’s entire design.

21 Likes

i think they need to just lessen how many ults she can get out, maybe make it max one, so she’s trading an ult for an ult.

16 Likes

Even that’s too strong since she gets to choose. IMO Echo needs a totally different ult.

2 Likes

She gets to choose out of an available roster the enemy provides her. There is nothing wrong with her borrowing an ult. Maybe they need to cap the ult or ult charge gain but duplicate would be worthless if she couldn’t ult.

19 Likes

If most of the roster can get stunned out of their ult, I’d say this is fair.

5 Likes

Borrowing an ult is always going to be incredibly cheap. It lets you have a strong ult without playing the weak hero that balanced it.

10 Likes

And Echo has her own drawbacks. And will probably get more in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Agreed.

On the PTR, you would bring Echo down to almost dead, she’d ult (to save herself) and have full health, you’d kill her new form, and she would fly away with more health than when she first would have died. So you have to kill her 3 times to really kill her. So broken.

25 Likes

I don’t think the ult can be balanced. It’s too much better than every other ult in the entire game.

4 Likes

Please tell me what they are, I can’t find any and am suffering :sob:

3 Likes

Or at least she should not get healed up back to 200 hp after ult, she should go back to her hp before using it. And thats like the least they should had done.

19 Likes