Earn up to five Battle Pass Tier Skips through Twitch Drops!

Season 9 is almost done, and a new adVENTURE is on the way. If you are looking to catch up on your Battle Pass, you can earn up to five Battle Pass Tier Skips when you watch up to 10 total hours of live streams in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch starting today, March 28, through Sunday, March 31.

• Watch 2 Total Hours to earn one Battle Pass Tier Skip
  • Watch 4 Total Hours to earn one more Battle Pass Tier Skip
  • Watch 6 Total Hours to earn one more Battle Pass Tier Skip
  • Watch 8 Total Hours to earn one more Battle Pass Tier Skip
  • Watch 10 Total Hours to earn one more Battle Pass Tier Skip

Earning Twitch drops for Overwatch 2 is easy: connect your Battle.net account with your Twitch account, then tune into any eligible channel in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch. Remember, when you earn any drops, you must claim them at Twitch.tv/drops to receive them in Overwatch 2.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What are the dates of the Twitch Drops?

A. Our upcoming drops campaign runs from Thursday, March 28 11:00 AM PST to Sunday,March 31 11:59 PM PST.

Q. How long do I have to claim my drops?

You must claim any drops earned at Twitch by Monday, April 1 at 11:59 PM PST. If you don’t claim within 24 hours from when the promotion ended, the drop will no longer be available.

Q. Do I need to claim each drop before I can start accumulating hours to get the next drop?

Twitch no longer requires viewers to claim each drop before they can earn progress to the next drop in the campaign.

Q. How do I link my battle.net and Twitch account?

A. Sign into your Battle.net account at account.battle.net/connection and click the Connect link for Twitch, then follow the instructions to sign-in and link your Twitch account to Battle.net.

Q. What devices can I use to earn and claim drops?

A. You can earn and claim drops using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android or iOS. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support drops.

Q. Do I need to watch the same channel the entire time to earn my drops?

A. No, you can earn progress towards a drop on any channel in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch. For example, you can watch half an hour on one channel and then switch to another channel without losing your progress. You cannot earn progress faster by watching more than one channel at a time.

Q. Will I receive my drop rewards in-game automatically?

A. No. You must claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch.

Q. Do I need to have purchased the Premium Battle Pass to earn Battle Pass tier skips?

A. You do not need to have purchased the Premium Battle Pass to earn Battle Pass tier skips. However, tier skips will skip the tiers in numerical order of your Battle Pass but only unlock rewards to any free tiers completed. If you purchase the Premium Battle Pass, then you will be retroactively granted any premium items for tiers completed. You can purchase the Premium Battle Pass in the in-game shop or on shop.battle.net.

Q. Will any Battle Pass Tier Skips apply to the prestige tiers if I already completed my Battle Pass?

A. No. Any Battle Pass Tier Skips will be banked and applied when the next Overwatch 2 Battle Pass season begins if you already completed the main track of this season’s Battle Pass.

Q. Do Twitch Drop rewards expire?

A. Earned Twitch Drop rewards will expire seven days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.

Q. As a streamer, how do I get Twitch Drops on my channel?

A. All you need to do is make sure your Twitch and Battle.net accounts are linked, and that you’re opted into Drops (see Drops Streamer Home). You must also make sure your channel is in compliance with their Community Guidelines to be eligible for drops.

Q. What regions are eligible for these Twitch Drops?

A. Participating regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.

Q. What if I need more help with earning Twitch Drops?

A. Please see our article on our support site for additional troubleshooting. Customer Service cannot assist with earning rewards on Twitch via a support ticket.

4 Likes