Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

Hi Craig, any chance the prices for skin / bundles will drop in price? Current a ton of players are extremely upset at the prices.

I wish for a platform that is not subject to promotional giveaways and sponsors, a platform that just reflects the true value of content.
On this platform, clicks would still have real relevance. What a beautiful vision.

Wow… a Kiriko skin, why not Mercy? I bet she will get her next twitch drop skin in 2032 -.-

Greetings
Hawnu

2 Likes

Cool for me. I like ,casual" style skin so… why not.

Ugh. Literally the one weekend I’m out of town. I hate when they do these events that are literally one day…

You have 2 weeks for each.

You call THIS Legendary?! :rofl:

A lot of new skins marked as Legendary are of Epic quality at best.

2 Likes

A recolor of the legendary skin I would have bought with OW1 credits! Very nice! Thank you for the free skin! :partying_face:

Never-mind. I miss read it. Thanks!

speaking of information (excuse the OT), can you tell us if the previews seen online had things that were not definitive such as the prices or the values of the drop coins that could be observed on a weekly basis? many people are finding them very unbalanced for a collecting flow outside the monetization of the exclusive battlepasses.

Wait, is this watching OW2 league matches, participating streamers?

No, this is watch any streamer in the Overwatch 2 category you want.

Sweet.

Looking forward to it if you’re correct.

I could care less. You need to get your act together for
“EQUAL GAMING RIGHTS”.

The SMS BS needs to go. No place for it, AT ALL.

You want money, ask us to pay for skins and MAPS.

If you don’t like SMURFFS in your matches, well, you shouldn’t have made the game so dang cheap every 4 weeks by placing it on sale.

You wanted people to NOT be smurffs, you should have required them to have 100 hours of NON competitive gameplay before allowing them into a competitive match, like you use to do for us in WoW.

You don’t like players that disrupt a competitive match, well you should have made a system that took SKILL rating and a player Quality rating and combined BOTH, which did NOT cross reference information from non competitive playing habits.

When people go out and create non retail versions of this game and host them. Don’t get mad and sue them into oblivion on it. As fans we told you we would support you with cash, but only if you played FAIR. Which you aren’t.

I’m call you out on it, and I can say Activision has only sunk the Blizzard division into the ground. No wonder why Micheal, Jeff and Morheim left.

Lets also not forget about the dirty laundry in the closet called the Frat boy parties in the office either.

Clean up the act. There is no place for “Country Club” gaming communities in this world.

:no_mobile_phones:

5 Likes

NO THANKS, NO MORE SMURFS!

already had a whistleblower for X when it’s for Y, in this case they complain about I DON’T HAVE A PHONE, when in fact it’s difficult to have a smurf!

it’s no use complaining, creating acts, making noise, there are few compared to the majority who don’t want that and especially blizzard that has put efforts on it, so no, that’s enough.

on PC I can select the region

I am going to assume that overwatch is the only video game you play.

I come from tf2 and I ask “what is this smurff, you ask about”.

Yeah i know, a smurff is someone that circumvents the match maker in the game, so you aren’t pitting against someone outside of your skill rating and that is fine and all.

Blizzard isn’t going to fix smurffs like you think and you have to understand that the SMS thing just doesn’t remove players without a Cell service. It removes a large group of players that are NOT subcribed to a specific cell service. So your Q times are going to be 10 miles long to the next Ride. Have fun with that one! :frowning:

Those cell services that they have on their “approved” list are carriers that require a “good standing” with and ask quite a bit of money per month to subscribe. So tell that to the person down the block making less than 36,000 a year. In my little community, we dont even HAVE quality cell service out here and I can tell you that even I am out for the count by October 4th.

And thats Rural Midwestern America. I’d like to play some Overwatch after hopping out of my Semi tractor truck and play some NON competitive gameplay, after hauling nasty Silage all day, is that so much to ask?

hey, if you want the competitive mode to be restrictive. I don’t blame ANYONE. But for standard NON -ELO gameplay. this is flatout abuse.

4 Likes

Smurfs are alt accounts of players intentionally trying to get in to lower level lobbies and pub stomp.

1 Like

tf2 FROM VALVE a dev that who doesn’t care about the game anymore, he didn’t make any more content, he also did epic, dota2 and cs was successful and dropped everything, they only update the game if there are exploits or serious errors like the one with the hats recently.

the strangest thing about it all is: full of people saying that smurfs were good, came sms protect they changed to this new idea to protect the smurfs idea by putting a wall called SMS Protect, you complain about X things to release Y, that’s it .

Enough of that ! won’t change

EDIT:

on brazil pre-paid phones are accepted, because our pre-paid are used the same chip, same carriers and same account.

OS USA pre-paid are not accepted because of disposable phones

another thing: OW1 consoles > buy the boxed game > create 16 accounts (max PS4/PS5 users) with 1 buy, this is was veeeeery ewwwww.

Craig, the pre-load on PC for Watchpoint buyers, delayed? ‘–’