The overmoji café: re

There are ways to spruce up the post, like how they did it here with the fancy text borders, menus ect. Maybe I could figure out a way to do it that way. It’s just something I really want to start and I’m tired of getting T3 just to have it removed again, you know?

But thank you for your support! I love it here in this thread and if I could repost the emoji’s I WOULD ALL THE TIME!

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday: :cake: :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Haha let’s do this people😁

2 Likes

A bit of both. I was mostly pressured because of Nintendo Switch Online coming out, since I’d have to pay. But it is rather cheap, so yeah. But from the other side, it was a practice for today! I mean… It helped a bit on my multiplier anxiety, so I guess that’s good.

But the Nintendo Switch Online thing releases in Japan on Sep 19…? So I have about 2 hours if that’s true. But again, it’s cheap, so I’ll buy it.

WAIT DON’T GO! You’re actually causing comfort here, believe it or not! :0

You won’t believe how many errors I made while typing this, it’s a new record! I very rarely make mistakes, but this time… Whoosh, I made many!

2 Likes

I’ve been enjoying Bayonetta recently. Good game.

3 Likes

Awesome man, hatvis a good game😁

1 Like

I got the bundle for the Switch. I’ve been wanting to play the series for awhile, so I felt like since Bayonetta 3 is on the way, now felt like a good time.

2 Likes

Bayonetta 3 or riot.

1 Like

I’m sorry it took so long for me to answer to your post, I wasn’t quite feeling like myself and I thought a short and snappy response is not what you deserve, so I postponed it for a bit.
I understand your pov I think, even if coincidence and fate aren’t not inherently different in meaning it carries a different weight for the person to whom it’s happening. And I’m sorry I misunderstood you! I don’t give religion too big of a thought, so it slipeed off my mind, but you are right, reflection can bring about a clean slate of mind and if you can infuse it with positivity, all the better! Today is the Day of Attonement, to seal the deal for the upcoming year, tho I do reflect on my actions every day, so I’m not doing anything special today. Hope that a commitment to bettering myself is enough :sweat_smile:

It’s probably late for you to read this response, it will be there when you come back :slight_smile: Enjoy yourself in the meantime, and good luck with the job hunting!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the seasonal change and that is why we all feel so awful…

Happy Birthday :slight_smile: :cake: :birthday:

2 Likes

Possible. There’s a storm raging outside, I’ve been feeling awful since yesterday and I chalk it up to humidity. I should just curl myself under the covers and wait for it to pass.

2 Likes

Lol deviancy😂

You are too funny❤️

Love your writing😁

1 Like

Heck yes I did😂

Good luck Angel❤️

You got this, jelly has your back, we all do.

2 Likes

Hey same here, Jelly needs it😂

2 Likes

And you are too sweet to me😂

See you tommorow, and good luck,

Let’s do this people❤️

2 Likes

Arghh

argghhmoji_cafe_logo

Let’s do this Mai tins (idk xD)

3 Likes

I played a lot of matches to sharpen up before the service came out, and my multiplayer anxiety is gone! (For One’s Justice) I also had so much fun with it! I met someone who almost has my username (My username is ゆずか), they started with the same letter! They played Midoriya, and I was practicing Toga. Then we both just blocked at each other for a while, pretty fun, but then I attacked lol.

Let’s just say that I love the game. A LOT.

1 Like

oH GOD. What happened to the logo??! A N A?

1 Like

Arrrg. Me Yuzu, ya see that logo over 'ere. Our capt’n made it.

2 Likes

This logo is just :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

3 Likes