The overmoji café: re

And

https://birthdaywishesname.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/JACOB.gif

4 Likes

So, how sick are you guys?

1 Like

Of Christmas? 12/10.

2 Likes

I’m only sick of Christmas because I’m always sick on Christmas. Every single year I get a cold or flu on Christmas day. I’ve been throwing up all day today, I know, fun.

3 Likes

Ugh, I’m sorry :frowning: Is the weather too harsh on you these days?

1 Like

My sister was the first one who got sick and then I got sick the day after her. I always get it worse than everyone else in my family. Last time I had a cold it was for almost 2 weeks.
I was going to clean my keyboard and make room for my new mousepad, but then I started throwing up, so now I’m just sitting around doing almost nothing.

1 Like

Ouch, that sucks. Did you go to the doctor to check why you always get it so much worse?

1 Like

I don’t say anything, I just stay quiet about it. I can barely walk when I’m sick. I just walk slower so no one notices. Whenever I need to get up when I’m really sick I grab a wall and/or furniture and get up slowly.
You just get used to it after some time and act like it’s nothing.

1 Like

But why do you have to hide your sickness?

1 Like

Sometimes my parents think I’m faking it. I try not to tell anyone I know in real life that I’m sick because they either make a huge deal out of it or don’t believe it.

1 Like

Boy that’s really rough :confused: Do they think you could fake throwing up too if you told them (or even show them!)?

Highlight question today: 👨‍🍳 Couldn’t 76 be very easily turned into a Support?

1 Like

What do you do in this thread?

Just do, community got talk about something, speaking of… next week: :Map: So what do you expect next week? (Updated with Vid)

You talk, and wait for hours.

(Also I’m back hey.)

3 Likes

How do I access any of the emojis created by community? It’s that what this is about?

2 Likes

Oh, you have to be Trust Level 3 to post images, and yes, that’s what the thread is about… Except we talk too.

3 Likes

Well, this has been useful :joy:
This is basically a thread encouragement you to use images…

3 Likes

The main created topic of this thread is for emojis and beyond that this thread is basically a general discussion where discussions don’t even need to be overwatch related, beyond that Ivan usually tells us if he’s removing or adding emojis.

3 Likes

aka our lord and savior

4 Likes