Dying game is dying

Pushing unbalanced hero’s into competitive.
Not fixing broken hero’s and leaving them to die.
Constantly getting matched against the same players.
Why is Blizzard shooting itself in the foot?

Well apparently there’s some new social features which will enable players to control their experiences better (coming in summer).

I hope they benefit the low-mid rank players more than just the high-rank players this time round. Avoid as teammate was a good idea but with a limit of two slots it’s highly ineffective in busy ranks such as gold or platinum since there’s many players to get matched with.

I agree about the broken heroes and leaving them to die. It is a shame. Ana didn’t see much life for a while, I think she’s getting some now though thanks to Brigitte (although some will argue that Brigitte is a big problem, not going to debate that here though). Mercy’s ultimate is still in a barely potentially impactful state along with all discussions on Mercy still being silenced into the megathread. Symmetra and Hanzo are getting reworked but the question is whether they’ll be overpowered or not. There are obviously a few other heroes which could do with some adjustments.

Matchmaking, yeah, another somewhat awful experience at times. Matches are often stomp or be stomped sadly.

Because blizzard is a small indie company and doesn’t listen to ptr + qp feedback about the character. they are stubborn just like mercy mains.

1 Like