Dva needs buffs

I’ve been thinking; what if they make Defense Matrix reduce damage of anything that passes through it by a %. So no more eating things completely, but can reduce beam and melee damage too.

She might not be playable without high ground against Zarya but Dva still seems top tier to me

A slight damage reduction when using boosters would be better and more intuitive

2 Likes

20 meter DM for mines that don’t die to a mosquito farting. Deal?

5 Likes

Skill issue. Swap off dva

Skill issue. Play Dva only. You can’t I can.

5 Likes

I swear this is such a pet hate. They could stealth buff mines to 100hp and nobody but Junk mains would even notice for 6 months.

3 Likes

It is correct for PC. DVa was incredibly strong in season 9. High win rate as well.

Im gonna pretend i didnt saw sigma there but deal :handshake:

2 Likes

Another post from a diva :smiley:

The world is against us but we unite together.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is completely right because if you look at the tanks individually orisa for example in GM in season 9 is showing a 5.80% pick rate

1 Like

I need more Dva POWA!!!

1 Like

Not to mention that overbuff is only considering those who have an open profile. If we are talking about high elo pick rates, why not count dva players in top500 last season? Ofc though something happened to the order so you can’t tell who their most played is anymore.

4 Likes

I’m sure it’s off a bit, but DVa was by far one of the strongest tanks in the game last season. She’s dropped off this season, but she definitely doesn’t need buffs, especially with DM lasting as long as it does

3 seconds isn’t long man.

Put it two 2 seconds with a ton of damage buffs in her kit and the enemy team will complain that Dva can actually kill them reliably while your team complains they’re not having dm used on them enough.

3 second dm is much better for a team play perspective.

Which is why I prefer looking at top 500 pick rate since it’s objectively reliable

5 Likes

I’m willing to make this Faustian bargin. :handshake:

4 Likes

She might not need buffs rn but once the meta shifts then she will. It still requires way more effort to play dva effectively than others. Unless you are a dva fan, you have no reason to chose dva over easier options.

3 Likes

People swapping to orisa and not Dva. Wonder why that is

5 Likes

3 seconds is an eternity in this game. I’d absolutely take buffs somewhere else if it means nerfing dm.