Dva needs a couple nerfs reverted

Ok no need to do this, I had looked at the first post on this thread and for some reason mistook it for the original cooldown and uptime.

My mistake and I’ll take responsibility for it. No need to be an *** about it, just correct me and move on.

That being said, the old way was still a catch all regardless. Again, it’s now “when should you use it” rather than “use it when you can”. The new D.Va is way less frustrating to play against and is in a better position balance wise.

https://www.viralnoize.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/14837637382862-90j1d.gif

2 Likes

Just like asking for buffs and revert.
Literally not needed.

Said i was over it also if you want to highlight that.

Can tell from your first post on this thread your trying overly hard to get a reaction here.

I’m not interested thanks,

It’s not like she’s struggling with those nerfs. It just lets people deal with her better.

That’s interesting coming from a person with “no strong opinion”

I stated my opinion. I don’t see why you need to be so hostile about it.

1 Like

Only booster nerf and thats a maybe. DM nerf increases skill cap and is only a positive. (Btw they did nerf micro in the sane patch as boosters)

i was about to reply but then i saw who posted this topic and i just laughed

1 Like

Hailfall back at it again with the interesting threads.

Then gut her dps

EHHHHHHHHH

opens overwatch
checks season
season 15

Dvas been meta probably the longest in the cast along with Zen.

yeah and i’d like 4 seconds of Deflect I can toggle on at will every 2.5s too!

jesus christ lol i cant believe devs actually listen to anything posted to forums

1 Like

People still citing stats when we have two off tanks that aren’t just face tanks and don’t see that it is the problem? How exactly does this keep getting ignored is kind of astonishing really.

And no the DM changes are not good. They are unneeded and do not make for a healthier game. People need to stop acting like shields don’t do the same thing when they are often more effective.

1 Like

Matrix nerf was certainly not hard on her. Good D.va players barely noticed it.

i disagree and i raise you one more: she’s still one of the best 1v1 heroes in the game. she takes bob, SOMETHING OVER 1000 HP, out in 5 seconds-ish. she’s WAY too powerful as she is now, DM aside (it should be used to eat cooldowns not raw damage) her damage output is insane if you made a moderate effort to keeping track of the enemy.