D.Va gets played = Nerfing D.Va threads

D.Va - The character who is actually VERY useful in a lot of situations, is now getting played, not because she’s broken, because she’s a good balanced hero.

Now, please, all the sudden people are saying, “She’s broken!!” When she hasn’t been played for nearly a year and a half.

D.Va is a BALANCED tank.

D.Va is NOT the issue.

Zarya is better than D.Va and people DEFEND her. People DEFEND her. Go rant about her, because last time i checked, zarya’s been in EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. That’s not excuse to be balanced.

9 Likes

literally where

fr, i wanna see her nerfed just to spite this person at this point honestly

and where was this energy 2 weeks ago, when dva was NO DIFFERENT THAN NOW, and you were lobbying for buffs and arguing against people who thought she was fine in her current state

3 Likes

The only person bringing up nerfing her is you.

Shooting yourself in the foot.

4 Likes

the game around her has changed

thats completely correct, just like people have been telling hana since they started this garbage

1 Like

Dva is always borderline OP - always has been. That is how it is with mobile heroes.

its not her mobility, its DM

i dont have a problem with it being strong/OP though, its skill based and gives counterplay to win conditions, no one “accidentally” eats an ult, and if they do its 100% your fault

1 Like

She’s probably fine now.
It’s just HanaSong going off again.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/baby-dva-ult-is-too-fast/550808

4 Likes

That’s just a troll spamming nerf dva threads, other than him I haven’t seen many other threads

5 Likes

The flagged post with no likes?
That’s what threatens you?

dont be a hypocrite now two weeks ago you guys were insisting dva needed buffs i said she’s fine the meta just isnt in her favor and you guys weren’t having it at all.
just leave the people be and stop whining about zarya just use highground forehead.

She is medicore to play, but oh well we all know the saying “Dva main will adapt” and when such thing comes she gets nerfed.

1 Like

Seems familiar

“Dva will be fine, you just need to adapt”

*Dva players adapt

*pikachu suprise face: “um actually she’s op and needs nerfs”

1 Like

zarya has been in every single game for the past year or so. especially for the lower ranks (and with that i mean literally any other rank that is not GM)

she is also incredibly easy to play, the damage spam going on makes it so she is incredibly easy to rack up charge with, and the buffs to her decay make it so she basically requires no charge managment at all. she is feast and famine, she gets charge, wins, next fight she has full charge and so she wins even more

To be honest I didn’t see anyone saying she’s op… actually the other way around- fair amount of posts still ask for her to be buffed in the defensive way

Well here’s hoping they nerf Zarya THEN they nerf DVA because why not. And I mean nerf the poo out of her lmaohahahalol.

I don’t care if DVA is balanced or not, but I like it very much when she’s nerfed so hard that the mains that pick dva\hog or dva\ball lose so hard they have to reevaluate why they like the champ to begin with.

You could replace Zarya with D.VA in your thread and the point would still stay the same

Zarya gets played = Nerfing Zarya Threads

The shotgun pellet change is actually a buff, and the whole game had to be nerfed down to her level to make her playable, so clearly we were right that she was weak.