Duo plat/diamond looking for friends! [US]

My boyfriend and I are looking for a few people to join us. We’ve been playing OW since release and are looking for people who’s mindful of mentality and not easily tilted. We enjoy every aspect of the game though we haven’t delved deep into competitive lately due to toxicity but hope the role queue helps improve the quality of games. The beta has put both of us on our main accounts between 2500 and 3000 and are looking for people within 1000 SR. I lean more toward main heals while my boyfriend flexes depending on what the group needs/wants to play. We’re also very into the overwatch league and would love to have others to discuss that with. We’re on the east coast and normally play between 6-12pm weekdays and a good bit of the weekends. If you’re interested please post here or feel free to message me in game. Wetwilybandt#1511 or my boyfriend About9Ninjas#11608

Do you mind getting carried by Symm 1-tricks?

We’re looking for people who are willing to flex. Also not a fan of the one trick mentally or the “carry because im a god” mentality. Its a team effort. Unless you’re being sarcastic. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Well, considering Symmetra does 180 damage a second after 4 seconds of sustained fire, and Mercy can boost that up ~235 it’s not really an understatement. Anyone with good tracking can do it. So you’re not getting carried, but rather participating in massacre.

As for one-tricking, it’s not that I can’t play other heroes, but rather, why should I? Symm solves all problems!

Sorry we’re not looking for that. Good luck in your search.

My friend and I are climbing pretty steady. I just started couple months back but get silver pretty consistently. Both him and I flex. For me I main mercy/mei and do very decent with Orisa. My friend is great with reaper/junk/sigma/hog. I will hit you up.

We watch a lot of Overwatch League as well. Did you see GodSB annihilate everyone this last round with widow over the weekend? Pretty ridiculus.

My friend was plat before taking a break and decaying. I played more starcaft 2 in high masters so I have a lot of good map awareness.

I will send you a message online. We play around those same times EST.

Oh as a side note: I plan to get to masters similar to what I did in SC2. I like to analyze games after playing and what not so we can all collaborate to improve our game if you are down for that.

added! 20 characters