Dropping sr need help

ok so for some context i have been playing the game since it came out. I have always been a mid/high plat player every season. I hated 2/2/2 and when open Q came back i was so happy but i was surprised to place in gold but it wasnt a big deal i figured i would climb… except i cant i actually do nothing but drop i have dropped from 2400 to 2023. It is really frustrating because for 17 seasons i was mid/high plat and even reached 3400 for a few seasons. I play the same, same heros same hours but i do nothing but drop sr and lose games.

mostly it goes like this, i win games and climb 200-300 sr then i get the losing streak which was tonight

3 games with leavers
4 games with toxic rude people
4 games that had throwers

the day before?

10 game win streak
coms were perfect only a few toxic people
people working together

and if i go back to 222? back in plat

anyone have this happening with open Q is it just because people treat it like qp?

1 Like

I play widow in open q and some masters sup player who is plat dps decides to mirror lmao. Open q is inherently random.

1 Like

That might be the problem right there

Same heros as in the same pool of heros ive been playing for 17 seasons. So its not like im in open Q playing heros i have no clue how to play

Uninstall. I hear you don’t drop after that.

1 Like

Far less people playing OQ so the team will vary in ability much more.

Uninstall and don’t support the stupid fools that made this into garbage

So you blame the downfall of OQ on RQ, because more people prefer that system. I won’t call the devs fools because they establish a system where the majority of the playerbase likes.

4 Likes

These things never happen in this game.

i didnt blame it one anyone tho?

Open q is a bit luck based and you should just try to not play it as the main competitive mode. I had people who got to 3300 by playing support and then decided it would be a good idea to try their 2100 widow in a diamond game. If u want to climb fast queue with people who want to play tank, support since most players in gold want to play dps. I’d recommend 3 or 4 stacking

2 Likes

Talking about the lack of punishment for leavers and toxic players or simply those who doesn’t care how team play works. But that’s your opinion. Idc about that either

Blizzard don’t know if you intentionally leave or disconnect, so if suddenly your internet is down and you leave, you are gonna be punished the same way as someone who leaves intentionally, if you want to increase the penalty, this could really affect the comp population where you might get severe punishment something out of your control

And if you want to improves the Report system, it will be abused. Say a 3 stack is giving an individual a hard time, then they all report the person for no reason, and boom, banned/suspended.

Exactly, hence don’t play the trash game lol