Dream patch notes?

General
Players who leave games often will be backfilled more often.

• For every game left, you must complete one game as backfill before you can be allowed to enter a “new game”
  • Penalties stack, the more games you leave the more backfill you have to do
1 Like
  • Ana now correctly melees with the bayonet when using her Corsair skin.
  • Widowmaker

Hp nerfed from 200 to 150

• Tracer

Either nerf the falloff or any of her abilities

Bob become playable hero.

Anti Junkrat sentiments? :white_check_mark:
Boring pharah icon, probably pharah main? :white_check_mark:
Brony? :white_check_mark:

You’re the reason mars isn’t colonised yet.

Taking into account the PTR patchnotes:

Ana:

Anti-Heal reduced to 50%
Duration increased by 2 seconds on Biotic Grenade.

Ashe:

BOB no longer can contest the objective.

Brigitte:

Repair Pack now triggers Inspire for 3 seconds.

Dva:

Matrix recharge time reduced by 15%
50 Armour converted to HP.

Doomfist:

Keep his ultimate change.
Keep the uppercut nerf.
Revert everything else.

Genji:

No longer gets passive movement speed increase.
No longer gets increased movement speed during Dragonblade.
The window for Swift Strike to reset on a kill or assist has been reduced to 3 seconds since Genji last damaged them.

Hanzo:

Projectile Speed reduced by 10m/s.
(Applies Widowmaker as well) targets now know when they’re being tracked by Sonic Arrow. (Same effect as Sombra’s DETECTED).
Lunge Cooldown increased by 2 seconds.

Junkrat:

Grenade projectile nerf reverted.
RIP Tire damage now falls off harder outside the initial radius.

Mei

When targets are now 50% frozen, they are locked out from using mobility abilities.
Cryofreeze now reloads her weapon.

Mercy:

Valkyrie Chain beams reduced to 50 HPS.
Valkyrie Primary beam increased to 90 HPS.

Moira:

Can now heal through barriers (again).

Orisa:

Armour increased by 100.
Fortify CD reduced by 1 second.

Reaper:

Death Blossom now pierces Deflect and Matrix. It can still be blocked with shields.

Soldier:

Damage increased to 20 per shot.
Biotic Station cooldown reduced by 2 seconds.

Sombra:

Targets hacked now have a Sugar Skull above their head.
Hack is now instant and cannot be interrupted, but only lasts 2 seconds. (EMP still lasts 6)

Symmetra

Tick-rate on primary fire increased.
Teleportation setup increased.
Enemies who walk through her wall now have their speed reduced by 20% for 1.5 seconds.

Torbjorn:

Turret HP is now 200, but in armour.
Torbjorns HP is now 150 HP, 50 armour.
Critbox reduced by 10%.

Tracer:

Tracer now only recalls for 1.5 seconds. Now automatically reloads her pistol regardless of what her ammo was.
Fall-off is now 6-20 meters. Down from 11-30.
No longer gets passive movement speed.

Widowmaker:

Weapon charge up is now exponential. 50% to deal 150 damage. 80% to deal 200 damage and 100% to deal 300 damage.
Enemies now have a visual queue for when they are being tracked by infra-sight.

Winston:

Shield cooldown and duration increased by 2 seconds.

Zenyatta:

Discord now increases damage taken by 20%.
Orb of Destruction damage increased from 46 to 50. (Basically Zen’s damage is unchanged against discorded targets)

NEW SYSTEM:

Hero Ban.

Each Team now has the option to ban ONE Hero in competitive games.

1 Like

What kind of cake does Mercy prefer? German chocolate? Red velvet? We must know…for reasons…

Wow ok, that’s mean.

I really like this other than the part where you made Tracer unplayable.

Idk why detected isn’t a thing for wall hacks. Feels like such an important thing and it wouldn’t dumpster either sniper

Hey, asked for my dream patch notes. I hate that hero. So much.

I’m a tank player and I play all 7. Mostly a main tank. He counters them all so hard. He makes tanking awful. With him and against him. He’s the one hero that I feel totally reliant on teammates to deal with. I usually just switch to hanzo and tell my team someone else can main tank if they want to. If someone on my team locks bastion I refuse to play orisa or rein even tho she’s my strongest hero (comparative to other players, I’m better on monkey because he’s just a harder carry) and my orisa stats on overbuff are top 200

Some tanks are good against him like hog and dva but you can’t do it alone. He forces solo que-ers to play together and they just don’t.

Worse, my friends I play with, they won’t just play hanzo when they have a bastion. Our dps main still plays genji and ignores the bastion. They are so used to me main tanking without asking for help and constantly helping them as our group main tank. But against a bastion is the one time I absolutely need help to do anything and they won’t do it for me so I just get triggered and stop playing.

People think brig hard counters tracer? Please. Bastion hard counters every main tank MUCH harder.

If bastion ever becomes meta I will stop playing the second the patch notes come out.

8-20 might be reasonable, but I think Tracer needs a significant falloff reduction to give her the Pharah dilemma, where she can either be safe or she can be impactful.

It’s not as bad for Widow, since she has her ult callout and you can just count to 15. But for Hanzo it definitely needs a thing. Too much about that hero feels random, and when you get dinked for walking around a corner it should feel like you could have played that better.

1 Like

You live in a dream world mate.

If you’re saying tracer needs more fall off I’m 100% on board.

I’m fine with her being insanely hard to kill. But if that’s the case she should be a pest, not a heavy dmg dealer.

She should have to be in flashbang range or hog left click range to do meaningful damage.

This is pretty much my reasoning. Tracer shouldn’t be a threat when she’s out of McCree’s flashbang range.

Inside it? Absolutely. But that means she has to take that risk that she’s gunna get flashbanged.

1.5s rewind though? Not even pros could go in instantly one clip and still get back to their old high ground or whatever.

Yeah, that’s understandable. 2 or 2.5 would probably be more reasonable.

If Blizzard did fall-off nerf, I’d be happy with just that TBH.

You shouldn’t be able to go into a team, get a pick, and get out. Not consistently, against equal competition.

She should have to wait for the battle to be going to do stuff, or find targets that are alone. Like everyone else.

A flanker should be a pest and wait for an opening, they shouldn’t be creating picks on their own

That’s why doomfist was OP. And why tracer has always been OP.

The way genjis base kit is much more balanced. He has to get close to secure kills, but if he tries it alone in the middle of their team he’ll die. He pokes from safe distance, annoys them, draws them apart, waits for chaos, and moves in for a kill. His ult is OP I think but that’s not my point.

1 Like

With burns like that they might be as red as the dirt on Mars anyway

2 Likes

Patch notes aye? HMMMM

Doomfist - Revert ult nerf, Keep uppercut nerf, revert both slams, Lower max shield gain from 150 to 120. reduce max gained from hit to 30 again.

Lucio - Jet set radio music plays from him at all time, putting sprays on enemies does nothing but humiliates them pretty badly.

Ashe - When she kills Mccree the voiceline from the short plays where its just “MAAAACCCCREEEEEE”

I am done here

1 Like

It’s neat that you think the easiest most powerful main healer needs a buff.