Does not have a limit on his voiceline spam.
Forget my patch notes make this a reality.
Why are you so angry
Patch notes goes live
- Who determines if a person is “whiny”?
- So we’re not gonna listen to the people who play the game 8 hours a day and understand it to a level that makes them professionals at it?
Yes, let’s not listen to our community and only listen to the small group of forum support mains who CLEARLY know how to balance a game. Brilliant!
extra second of dragonblade since we decreased his movement speed
A list of ideas I’ve had for a while and I would love to try when the devs get around to releasing the Game editor. For those who aren’t aware it’s something they want to release and the custom games settings was supposed to be a temporary placeholder. Imagine custom games settings but like 20 times more powerful in terms of options to customize heroes and their abilities.
- Removed as normal ability restored as an ultimate
Nerfs so it’s not as strong and has counterplay
- give it a Line of Sight checker like D.Va bomb or Lucio Sound Barrier no more rezzing through walls, floors, ceilings, and the payload
- remove the invulnerability during rez buff they gave her that sent her down the road to this garbage rework
Buffs so it’s not completely useless
- increase mass resurrect range to 30 meters from 15 meters (original range during Beta was 40 meters with no LOS check)
- Living allies within range/LOS get an instant full health heal to keep them alive while bringing back dead teammates. Which should get rid of the hide & rez and die on point mentality/Play Style. This also gives Resurrect another use.
- Increased healing to 60 heallth per second from 50 hps
- Keep the current iteration of it
- Removed as an ultimate turned into an ability
- Grants 8 seconds of flight 2x healing range and the ability to heal/damage boost one additional target
- Cooldown is 30 seconds
- Damage increased to 4-8 damage per pellet from 2-7 damage per pellet
- Damage falloff reduced to 12 to 24 meters from 11 to 20 meters (does more damage from farther away)
- Healing from damage dealt increased to 40% from 30%
- Cooldown reduced to 6 seconds from 8 seconds
- Cast time reduced to 0.9 seconds from 2.5 seconds
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
- Sound effect and voice over distance reduced to 10 meters from 15 meters
- Damage per second increased to 234 from 170
- Max damage per enemy increased to 702 from 510 (DB duration is 3 seconds that’s where this number comes from)
- Range increased to 10 meters from 8 meters
- minimum damage increased to 4 from 2.4
- cooldown reduced to 6 seconds from 8
- Interruption cooldown now has a damage threshold of 10 damage
- Projectile size reverted to 0.3 from the the current 0.2
- Cooldown reduced to 7 seconds for one charge from 8 seconds for one charge
- Maximum splash damage reduced to 100 from 120
- Minimum splash damage increased to 80 from 50
- Damage increased to 100 from 80
- Gains an additional charge and can have two traps deployed at the same time
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
- 5% increase in ultimate charge requirement
give back his shield from beta but only 500 hp instead of 1000 HP
- keep the current version
- Keep his buffs to his primary fire (ammo count and weapon spread)
- regains armor from transformation 100 instead of the previous 150 from before his rework
- give him back headshots
Orb of Harmony
- Can now place two orbs of harmony at the same time
Orb of Discord
- Can now place two orbs of discord at the same time
- damage amplified on a target with Orb of Discord has been decreased to 25% from 30%
New Passive ability added: Gravity guard (name optional)
- Grants 75% resistance to knockback
- Increased health to 2,500 from 2,000
- Regenerates at 150 per second while deployed if it has not taken damage for 2 seconds
- Healing increased to 300 per second after being down for 1 second from 195 per second after being down for 2 seconds
- Cooldown after being broken removed
- Increased movement speed while deployed to 3.75 meters per second from 2.75 meters per second
- cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
New Passive ability added: Hefty Bacon (name not optional)
- Grants 50% resistance to knockback
- Reduce spread by 5-10%
- cooldown reduced to 6 seconds from 8 seconds
- Venom Mine
- Damage increased to 20 per second and 100 total from 15 per second and 75 total
- cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 15
New Passive ability added: Russian Muscle (name optional)
- Grants 50% resistance to knockback
- rate of fire reduced to 10 rounds per second from 20 rounds per second damage remains the same
- Ammo consumed per shot reduced to 10 per shot from 25 per shot damage remains the same
- Barrier no longer has health it just blocks all damage for 2 seconds
- Barrier health increased to 300 from 200
- Gains an additional charge allowing you to deploy up to two barriers at once cooldown remains the same
- New Passive ability added: Solid stance (name optional)
- Grants 75% resistance to knockback
- revert the 9% damage nerf to her primary
- reduce the cooldown on halt by 1-2 seconds
- Duration timer removed (can stay deployed if not destroyed)
- Gains an additional charge
- two barriers can be deployed at the same time
- Made into a toggle ability with a resource meter it lasts for 2.5 seconds
- Biotic Rifle
- Self heal for 10 health every time you heal an ally (actual healing not just shooting an ally)
- Unscoped fire changed to hitscan from projectile
- count increased to 4 from 3
- cooldown reduced to 7 seconds per charge from 10 seconds per charge
- turret beam range increased to 12 meters from 10 meters
Photon Projector (primary fire)
- charge time reduced to 1 second from 1.6 seconds
- charge decay time increased to 3 seconds from 2 seconds
- range increased to 15 meters from 12 meters
- Ammo count increased to 80 from 70
- Duration time increased to 20 seconds from 10 (Orisa barrier duration is 20 seconds)
- deployment time reduced to 1 second from 2 seconds
- Teleporter placement range increased to 35 meters from 25 meters (same as Reaper’s shadow step)
- can heal through barriers again
- cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
- duration increased to 1 second from 0.8 second
- ammo count increased to 100 from 80
- reload time reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds
- no longer forces you out of ball mode
- Area of effect increased to 10 meters from 7 meters (can detect enemies from further away)
- cooldown reduced to 14 seconds from 15 seconds
- mine health reduced to 30 hp from 50 hp
- damage lowered to 100 from 130
- minimum area of effect increased to 12 meters from 6
- number of mines increased to 25 from 15
- fix the bugginess
- cooldown reduced to 4 seconds from 5 seconds
This is from a PTR feedback thread I made they are actual compensation buffs I came up with for her upcoming nerfs. I just included the dev changes so it was all readable together.
- Shield Bash
- cooldown lowered to 5 seconds from 7 seconds
- Damage reduced from 50 to 5
- No longer can travel or stun targets through barriers
- Repair pack
- armor granted no longer decays
- armor reduced to 50 per pack
- armor can stack to 100
- unable to be deployed until round start
- Inspire Passive
- Cooldown reduced from 1.5s to 1.0s
- self heal reduced to 50 from 80 total over 5 seconds
- allied healing increased to 100 from 80 total over 5 seconds
Duration increased from 5s to 6s
Total healing increased from 80 to 100
- Whiny persons are the ones that ask for other heroes to get nerfed and yet cry on the forums when their favourite heroes get the same treatment. They define themselves by acting as such.
- Pros are a minority and GM people represent less than 1% of the community. I reached GM twice and I didn’t feel more important or superior to others in any way. They don’t understand the game better or less than us, it’s just a different gameplay determined by the hours you spend on it. Professionals dictating their code for the rest of the players (99% of OW players) isn’t healthy to the game.
Again, the small community you’re referring to is usually the one that calls for useless nerfs instead of using counters that exist and are available in the hero select menu.
You’re calling out support mains but they are not a minority, they’re a part of the 99% people from the community I just mentioned. Plus, all the nerfs and reworks are partially due to the 1 % of higher ranked players and look at the state of the game : everybody complains, yet they blame the wrong people for it.
All those streamers, Seagull etc… are saying the game is broken but they don’t even acknowledge they’re indirectly the persons to blame for this. Had they kept their mouth shut a year ago (or even before), the game would have been different and better today.
Mercy eats cake, because ”Heroes Never Pie!”
All toxic comments turn to positive. Or toxicity is gone.
Hanzo suicides after ulting and the allies in it die too.
Now has limited voiceline capacity, once exceeded Torbjörn melts in his own molten core and hopefully gets banned.
Mccree: roll is now usable in the air. Adjusted head hitbox to not count his hat.
Winston: ult is now cancellable.
Vertical FOV adjustable up to 120.
Horizontal FOV auto adjusted depending on how wide your monitor is.
Meaning someone using a 16:9 monitor with an FOV set to 110 will have an actual FOV of ~125.
Viewmodel’s now have optional settings
Viewmodels now have the following:
Mini mode, VMFOV slider, enable/disable option, transparency slider.
Added a scoreboard
OW will now use a scoreboard.
Players can now keep track of their score and the score of their enemies and allies.
The medal system is still in place but they are small icons that are next to the numerical values on the scoreboard.
Depending on the hero you will play, the scoreboard will change stats that are more important to the specific hero and the importance of each stat goes from highest to low or left to right.
If you’re playing Moira your scoreboard will have: Healing, Assists, Eliminations, Deaths, ultimate %, ping
If Mercy: Healing, Assists, Deaths, Eliminations, ultimate %, ping
If McCree: Eliminations, Deaths, Assists, DMG, ultimate %, ping
Some details are not shown since some statistics are irrelevant to some heroes.
The rest of the statistics like dmg to barriers, dmg etc will be displayed bellow the scoreboard and that is available only to the player. Spectators can view this hidden area by right clicking the player and selecting “View Detailed Scoreboard”.
Custom crosshair builder
You can now draw your own crosshairs in game and apply the ingame settings to them.
Tracer and Genji removed, Mercy is reverted
This… I believe they need to shorten her fall off damage range.
- Remove Sombra (not letting others play the game as an ability? Really?)
- Remove or completely rework Bastion (always been useless, still useless and will be useless)
- Remove Mei, because… Mei (Really, no reason besides ‘Mei’)
- Massively reduce stun/boop mechanics. (I’m not trying to play pinball here)
- Nerf/change Dva (She enables WAY too many comps and pretty much makes hitscan useless at the higher level)
- Make Mercy fun to play… somehow. Right now she’s braindead boring to play (which she’s been forever, regardless of past buffs/nerf/changes).
Ah well… I can dream
Mercy being reverted
not her ult though
-You can now reload while sprinting.
-Area of effect increased from 5 to 6 Meters
- DM Matrix
Duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds(Fully Charged)
Duration increased from 4 to 5 Seconds
- Rate of Healing buffed back from 50 to 60
- HP increased from 50 to 100
- New Ability: Self Preservation
-Zen will steel his resolve and reduce damage by 25 percent toward him for 5 seconds.
- Sleep Dart
-You can now hold down the button for sleep dart for a second and aim it in scope mode. Release it to let it go.
You can still just press it and shot it like normal though
-The rate of Healing on Brigitte is cut in half, but will remain the same for her allies.
This means if her allies are healed for 16 HP a second, Brigitte will receive 8 HP a second.
- Repair Pack
-Armor over max HP reduced from 75 to 50
-Healing reduced from 150 to 100
-Range Increased from 30 Meters to 45 Meters
-Cooldown lowered from 6 to 5 Seconds
- Barrier Shield
-Size has been increased slightly
- Biotic Grasp (Healing)
-Range increased from 15 to 20
-Range Increased from 12 to 14 Meters
-Duration increased from 6 to 8 seconds
- If a teammate leaves in the middle in the match and the team loses, their SR will not drop as much as normal.
Please blizz omhlhlhlhlljlljljhll
rein gives you a thumbs up
This would be a really nice change! I also think activating Valkyrie should reset the cooldown of GA. My dream Valkyrie change is some form of strong single target beam healing.