Dragoon skin was NECESSARY for Mercy

So the new Dragoon Mercy skin was revealed

I saw a lot of people complaining about the skin but I honestly think the skin looks amazing and it’s one of her best ever

People don’t seem to like it because it’s different and weird, I get the helmet looks weird and a little bit out of place, but all Mercy legendary skins were all cute and bubbly which didn’t let Mercy have another image of strength and of superiority

She never had a green skin too (which is my fav colour) and doesn’t look like the others

77 Likes

We wanted a cool and badass mercy skin, but this was just ugly.

77 Likes

I hate almost all Mercy’s skins but this one is awesome. I think “different” really paid off, this actually makes me want to learn Mercy.

22 Likes

I think its exactly what you said. Cool and badass

4 Likes

i wouldn’t care if mercy got a “cool” skin…i want a cool skin, but this one just aint it…it’s ugly, people just hyping it up bc it’s mercy, moira’s lunar skin was better than this but it’s cultural so of course it got more hate :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

She literally looks like my veggie throwup….
Looks gross tbh, but would be better immediately in black or purple.

17 Likes

I think they should’ve just made the head all helmet instead of half and half approach. Go all in or don’t.

Mercy’s selling point is her “pretty” vibe, but if you’re doing away with that might go all in on the BA.

It’s based on final fantasy. Some of them do have helmets like that but on figures drawn so that it works. On the ones that didn’t, they’re fully armor clad

Edit: The human dragoon’s show face. The Banga dragoon’s have a full helmet. They should’ve used elements from both

11 Likes

Green skins tend to be my favorite, so I welcome this.
As someone currently using her Legacy Valiant Away skin, I’m looking forward to it. :green_heart:

4 Likes

I didn’t like it the first few minutes but it now grew in me and I actually love it. I think you just need to adjust your eye a little bit because it is different.

Yeah I love this skin as green but it would look soo much better if it was red or black like symms skin

7 Likes

It looks really good for the most part. However, I wish she didn’t have her face showing. Put a dragon mask on her.

1 Like

The concept is good but the green looks disgusting.Purple or black wouldve looked WAY better

5 Likes

Personally I think it’s trash and doesn’t fit her personality. I will not be using it or even trying to get it.

Those who like it enjoy.

5 Likes

Dragons are green. :dragon: even an I phone identifies dragons as green.

12 Likes

Dragons can be many colors.

3 Likes

And green is one of them.

9 Likes

I honestly think it should’ve been dark purple like final fantasy. Or red bc we need a skin with red wings, but I don’t know if a skin similar to blackhardt/bloodhardt would look good on mercy.

9 Likes

The world needs more green dragons.

I was expecting purple too but I’m pleasantly surprised.

7 Likes

Yes and it looks trashy

2 Likes

Purple would’ve been great. As far as armor skins, I still think Valkyrie and Sigrun are the best

4 Likes