Dragoon Mercy Appreciation Post~

Herro :)

I’ve made posts like these in the past but with the new grey backdrop it allows skins to shine! I wasn’t sure what to expect when the Dragoon skin came out but I’ve grown to love it a lot. Here are some of the highlight intros and my favorite emotes for the skin:

Emotes

Highlight Intros

Bonus Victory Pose

15 Likes

It’s a cool skin. I give it an 8.4 out of 11.5 :dragon:

4 Likes

As much as I don’t mind the skin…
The rez highlight intro looks bad… the chin strap is just so in the way. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s the only thing I would change. It’s a pretty awesome skin. Sad that I can’t use it anymore since I become a DPS player.

2 Likes

yeah same, if they removed the strap and made the helmet a bit less chonky I would wear the skin a lot, but like this? Just too many other good skins on her.

2 Likes

Alligator skin

2 Likes

:crocodile:
hehe, yes c:

1 Like

Probably my favorite skin for her so far.

2 Likes

Wait why doesn’t her pistol look like a dragon head, I just noticed… love this skin and I feel like that was a missed opportunity!

1 Like

Ugh I hate to be that one Mercy main

But the skin is just ugly to me :stuck_out_tongue: or rather, the helmet is what throws it off for me

It’s cool they went with something different. Just hope this is the last time they go this route.

4 Likes

:pensive: I mean, that is why it’s an appreciation post… it’s okay if you don’t like. But I really like it :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I still think the size of her helmet makes her look like a pencilneck
and the flare out on the skirt flaps near back of hips are way too wide

But other than that, very amazing concept

2 Likes

Something about her helmet makes me feel uncomfortable.

2 Likes

I like summer skin more

I love this skin. I don’t even play mercy and I got this skin. Now i have to struggle between having this one or pink mercy equipped in the rare moments I use her

1 Like

Love it. I don’t even play Mercy and I still find it to be an incredible skin.

1 Like

i wonder if she’s cold blooded.

1 Like

magic cheese man of the apocolypse and run of them inside the glass chairs of vines and gardens will perish

i really love this skin, but they need to fix this- in first person, her wings when using rez/valk are yellow instead of green. i think the skin is absolutely beautiful but blizz please fix this