Dr. Mina Liao Legendary Echo Skin?

They should give Echo a skin that resembles her creator, Dr. Mina Liao. I think that would be really cool in my opinion. Maybe for the archives event or something like that?

8 Likes

It would be weird to see a human flying around like that.

8 Likes

While i like the idea, it’d be a bit creepy. But if they make a skin that resembles Mina Liao (Like a hologram projection), that’d be fine.

3 Likes

what about “Mina Liao” emote though? Echo could transform in Mina Liao and wave a hand, smile, give a speech or cry. That would confirm that Echo can actually copy anyone’s behaviour because all of these duplicating experiences are stored in her memory, but she values her creator the most and misses her

although i’m sure they won’t waste money on this, just remeber that Reaper in soldier 24/commander reyes skins still sounds like a ghost bruh :confused:

10 Likes

i think she won’t get that skin in ow1 but in ow2 prob but a little for diffrent

it’s complicated. the shape of Echo is extremely unnatural in details, such as the width of the head, the torso and the feet. also it wouldn’t be clear what would justify having the wings for the doctor and being able to fly with Echo’s movements.

I would rather see a design more similar to the first sketches of the character that we saw in the first short films. or even artwork, as was done with Lucio.

2 Likes