DPS Class needs a DPS patch

I feel like Sombra and Tracer are a bit on the weak side, but yeah, the DPS has a lot of weak options in it.

If you’re not playing some form of hitscan you’re soft throwing feels like

8 Likes

For the last year+ yall have been screaming your heads off about how underpowered Sombra and Reaper were.
Theyve gotten 0 changes, let’s please not nerf them.

1 Like

Reaper DID get some changes. But I don’t think he needs nerfed.

I mean, as I said before, the shield changes effected a lot of DPS.

I don’t even think Sombra and Reaper necessarily needs nerfs (maybe Sombra can get a spread revert) moreso that I want other DPS to be as good as them.

It’s not even hitscan, it’s snipers and flankers.

Soldier isn’t that great (getting buffed on exp though), Bastion isn’t that great, McCree isn’t that great. It’s basically anyone that doesn’t have the range or mobility to get around the shield nerfs with ease (and also Genji and Doom are bad, but they are seldom meta when Sombra is)

1 Like

Dont touch sombra please. She is balanced. Ashe hanzo and widow need a reduction dmg per headshot and they would be viable but not the meta all the time.

Hanzo is fine. Ashe is still too good at everything, they need to pick something to make her weak to and nerf that, stop rounding the edges on her kit. Even with a nerfed dynamite, her hipfire is as good as McCree’s bodyshots.

1 Like

But this?

MASSIVE buff
Literally GAME CHANGING for sombra players
(Probably only reason she’s good lol)

2 Likes

just giving my personal ideas

Widow needs to be turned into either a glass cannon, have her mobility neutered or move up that fall-off

Ashe, atp, idk. I’m thinking coach gun cd increase or reload revert. Her strength wasn’t really ever dynamite, but I’m glad they are toning down annoying spam.

Sombra & Reaper I’m leaving to Sombra & Reaper mains, but I feel like they do not need major nerfs.

Tracer needs her fall-off reverted and to remain closely looked at so she’s not dominating the game like she did pre-Brigg to warrant buffing back up 28938282929 things to ‘counter’ her when they also ‘counter’ everything else.

Lol

Only took forever to get those LoS checks fixed

But glad it got done

2 Likes

Only 2 years

Sym tp destroying by geometry will take 2 years as well

Niche characters bliz hates them

2 Likes

I mean, doesn’t it make more sense to nerd the few heroes that are OP than to make every dps OP?

And the dev’s idea? Mmmmm lets buff soldier so he can be just as strong as Widow and Ashe. Smart.

1 Like

No. Because right now a lot of the difference is that the shields were nerfed. Heroes like Symmetra depended on shields. So the new pace of the game doesn’t work for her.

There are multiple like that. Ashe has balanced stats. Sombra has balanced stats. Even Widows stats aren’t unreasonable anymore. None of the dps are doing insane.

1 Like

uh flex dps is now playable but by no means good

1 Like

hes not even strong they are just redistrubuting his power to where it should be, he was terrible and he needs to fit the new overwatch

1 Like

Uh they literally primarily nerfed DPS in the last few patches. Only Ashe and Widow left…

Tracer still has her fall-off buff from GOATS

1 Like

idk if this is just luck but sombra is a lot more common now in qp and in comp for me

1 Like