Dps balance. aim assist

Ok, Tracer wasn’t necessary to nerf… She’s way harder to play well. The dps I main are nerfed by the meta. My dps mains feel so much less fun than overwatch 1, because of meta, and more counterable, which isn’t really a good thing. Blizzard has to make comp fun, not only balanced. And aim assist, it’s ok, not perfect. It gets hard to track, the hitboxes go too far and deter my aim. if you can compensate for it, than good, but it’s a nuisance at times.

Which heroes are you referring to? As far as I know Tracer has been meta ever since OW2 came out.

U can just check my stats. Also tracer is so different now because maps are wider and health packs are in bad spots. I do think a nerf was not good for tracer.

Profile says Tracer, Genji, Mei, Soldier and Widow so I’ll just adress those.

Tracer - has been meta since launch. Also are you talking about the nerf to her damage? That was just due to a bug and was reverted very soon after.

Genji - I mean, I agree Genji is quite sad. I really don’t want to give Blizzard excuses but sadly Genji is very hard to balance.

Mei - You’re right she really does suffer from meta. Sort of similar to Brig in that they are still pretty good but almost impossible to get value out of in this meta.

Soldier - Actually one of the strong off-meta picks. Definitely an A tier hero.

Widow - Same as Soldier but she is meta on long sightline maps.

Listen, I do value your opinion and want to understand you better. What makes you feel like these heroes are struggling in the meta and why do you think they don’t feel fun?

tracer is a top 3 dps always, there’s not a single hero that can cause more disruption, grab attention, and pull out more cooldowns than her

Dps counterpicking and outplaying are not as easy anymore. Solo carrying, or getting solo picks/ team wipes was my talent in overwatch 1. But dps are played less aggressively than before…? So imo their power was nerfed in a sense. Hope that makes sense.

Dps are currently stronger than ever due to the absence of a tank. Most dps have huge burst potential and tracer is one of them.

I don’t play any tracer but when she was op even I could carry games with tracer since my aim is good.

She doesn’t need anything right now, practice more with her and see.

So heroes like Tracer are unbalanced because you can’t carry whole games and team wipe by yourself? If this was the kind of thing that you did regularly in OW1 then we should be congratulating Blizzard on how great a job they’ve done on fixing things since then.

Its good to see meta changes. balance changes your main, unfortunately though. im just saying that being crazy good at a high skill hero is fun. my fun is backline picking everyone without much help. and i need to change that playstyle because of the meta in overwatch 2. that was the point i wanted to make in this post. some characters deserve to be op, others dont as much. we need blizzard to realize that, or the game will die.