Doomfist unkillable in total mayhem?

EMP with reduced CD.

always get hit by that and Hack by Sombras in Total Mayhem.

I wish Bastion was Playable in that mode…

Bastion’s only change is having the Regular health of a D,Va.
That’s it.

At least everybody else gets extra abilities faster, AND Has more health.

Bastion would actually solve your issue… If he was playable in that mode.

I play Bastion all the time on payload attack maps and absolutely demolish. I have like an 80% winrate with him.

(Though I have to say I’m kinda chuckling at your description of him, which is totally accurate). Fortunately one thing you’re leaving out is that the rules of the game mode do benefit tanks and/or supports which are protecting you so your survivability can go up pretty significantly.

Good for you… -.-?

Bastion Literally has to work twice as hard in total mayhem, with Zero Rewards from being in the mode itself.

:grinning::grin::joy::rofl:

I’m pointing out he’s not completely worthless as you suggest. His really high DPS is a counter to a lot of strategies in the mode, such as Winston’s shield. Yes it’s true he does not get ability cooldown benefits, but others do. Orisa gets 4x as many barriers. Moira gets way more orbs. Ana gets more grenades, etc. These are all things that can help you, a lot.

450? You mean 4500?

He does 15 damage per bullet, 300 ammo. 15*300=4500.

DPS = Damage per second. His clip size allows him to shoot continuously for 10 seconds before reloading. 450 damage per second, 4500 damage per clip.

Just use 6 Torb, 6 Torb always work

So you’re telling me that bastion requires 5 reloads to bring down a Reinhardt barrier?

If you’re confused about something I’m happy to explain. There’s no trolling or anything here, it’s pretty straight forward math.

Apologies If I’m misunderstanding, but I’m basing it off of what you said earlier:

“Before having to reload” means his entire clip size. The chart you linked above is his damage per second, not total output damage per clip.

Bastions stats are:

• 15dmg/bullet
  • 300 ammo clip
  • Fire rate of 30/sec

This means he does 450 damage per second (15 dmg * 30 rounds per sec) for a total of 10 seconds (300 rounds / 30 rounds per sec), which is 4500 total damage before he needs to reload.

Zarya for graviton + Junkrat for damage

Zar is near unkillable in Mayhem. Personal spam, let alone friendly bubbles.

Yeah, no, sorry Chibi, dude’s right… He does 450 per second, but if you’re talking about how much potential damage he has before he needs to reload, then it’s 4500 because he’s using all 300 bullets, not just 30 of them.

If you meant his DPS, then yeah, that’s a max potential of 450, but that’s technically not what you said…

1 Like

Zarya grav. Zarya is pretty OP too, since you are always at full charge, while also being unkillable.

Oh yea…

Sorry, i’m really tired here.

I’m probably misreading things.

wait… Yup. I definitely misread that.

Bastion’s still nearly impossible to play in that mode anyways.

Yeah, I used to love playing him in that mode… He didn’t get much, but his DPS is pretty decent, so you can actually kill things, whereas most characters just can’t…

but then Doomfist got added, and Sombra + Doomfist became “meta”, and I haven’t really played since…

Actually, i’m pretty sure i just typed everything Wrong up there.

Please, disregard it all.

At least i calculated his health correctly… I’m trying to do all this math in my head.:sweat_smile::ok_hand: