Doomfist: ult rework

I don’t play the character much, But I think most can agree the current ult is laughably bad. Requiring a grav or a sleeping target to secure a kill.

i feel removing the 2 ring mechanic is the way to go. Boost the big ring to do a static 180 damage to each target in the radius when he lands. that way it’s not a one shot on those who couldn’t escape before and gives Doomfist a good opener/aoe damage option.

Overall I believe it would improve his consistency but Nerf the ceiling (no 300 damage hit grav combo). Thus letting him be more self sufficient/fair

4 Likes

I feel they just need to give him something different. The satellite cannon of Meteor Strike is simply almost impossible to balance.

How about fixing the bug where they shrunk the size of the inner ring instead of making it bigger?

Reworks only ruin everything and never help

Its time to stop

They should rework the ult into a shin-shoruken type uppercut. 1200 dmg, on E press if you get caught you are gonna die.

There can be a small animation like reinhardt before the hammer down, expect this ult can only kill 1 person.

I just want them to chance the achievement to getting 6 kills with Meteor Strike over multiple uses. Even if they make it so you have to do it in one life, that’s easier than a complete team kill in one sitting.

I do to believe they should rework his ultimate, either that or reduce the damage and ultimate charge and just have it an escape ultimate.