Doomfist Ult is unlike the rest of the DPS lineup

I think Ana should be able to sleep him when he’s starting his slam down animation.

if you think his ult makes him invincible when he comes back down you must be a bronze. he also has the most counters in the game. how about you get better at the game bud <3

1 Like

You have no idea how much some of us would actually love to have a better & consistent offensive Ult that isn’t reliant on combo Ults and isn’t a Satellite Cannon that is used more as a Get Out Of Jail Free Card.

2 Likes

You guys have gone way off the rails with this. I’m not saying meteor strike is a busted ult because it’s OP.

I’m saying that in the original line up of the game most of the attack characters (remember those?) and most of the tanks had to make themselves vulnerable use their ults effectively. There was a trade-off and lots of interactions and opportunity for counterplay. Doomfists on the other hand has basically no drawback and only benefits except as mentioned above that it’s relatively weak on it’s own. The design feels much different from older attack oriented ults. That’s all i’m trying to point out.

The guy talking about wraith form, dude you are so far off it’s like your in the wrong thread.

sounds like you think it’s OP

you’re backtracking

1 Like

You should re-read my first post without your bias goggles on. You are literally twisting my words to meet your narrative.