Doomfist is literally so anti-fun

I’m not saying he is overpowered, I’m just saying having 4 cc in your kit is extremely annoying and anti fun.

Does anyone actually enjoy fighting against this hero?

104 Likes

I enjoy playing him and against him.

15 Likes

Can you hear that? That’s the army of Doomfist mains running to tell you to “git gud” and write a lengthy essay of how he’s the most difficult hero in the game and only a handful of Doomfist players can actually play him.

75 Likes

I enjoy fighting doomfist

4 Likes

What’s the 4th one?
Oh melee attack boop? Yeah, that’s pretty op

5 Likes

Ult has knockback so imma count it

10 Likes

I don’t think the idea of a melee attack (his punch) able to one shot was a good idea in the first place.
All I’m saying if you play ball or doom, I will play Sombra, not to win the game, but simply to not let you have fun

54 Likes

Widow mei and echo are anti fun

11 Likes

Yeah. Not just that. He is tankier than other DPS heroes.

3 Likes

I enjoy playing Doomfist. I think he’s a very fun character to play, and I enjoy the fluidity of his kit.

I don’t mind playing against a Doomfist. In my experience he isn’t “easy” to get value with, and if he’s being too oppressive it’s because you’re handing it to him on a silver platter.

If I’m getting stomped on by Doom, it’s either because I’m playing poorly, or he’s playing incredibly well. That may be frustrating in the moment, but it’s no more frustrating than anyone else playing better than I am. I’m going to get just as annoyed by a Hanzo hitting all of his shots on me as I am about a Doomfist dropping in and comboing me.

7 Likes

Doomfist is Overwatchs mistake lol

15 Likes

I do, I like fighting close ranged opponents.

The straw man is strong in this one. Did a Doomfist main make a fool of you on the forums or something? Eesh.

9 Likes

i don’t agree about ball, but i 100% agree on doom especially. if i played dps i would solely target doom as sombra. but since i play support and tank i don’t feel i can really do much against him…

1 Like

I love trolling Dooms, especially when I hack 'em and suddenly, even Zenyatta is looking at them with bad things in mind. Or if I’m Lucio and, oh look, big, scary man leaping at me…right click.

As a matter of fact, I like to flashbang 'em and put six right in their dome, too. Even hit 'em with a coach gun and pick 'em in the air like they’re a giant clay pigeon. There was even that one time where one tried to Rocket Punch me as Reinhardt. I think he’s still stuck in the wall I ran him into.

4 Likes

it can be hard to get value out of him and he dies and feeds a lot too

hes fine, you probably only notice him when hes doing well, he can be really ineffective too

3 Likes

Roadhog, Zarya and Orisa are just best bets has Tanks, specially Hog

Lucio, Brig, Baptiste, and Ana for healers

I genuinely dont believe the second part.

6 Likes

Well I do. Got any problems?

2 Likes

I do, DF is quite unique in his design, which makes it a different experience to facing another hitscan like in 80% of the matches

2 Likes

No problems I just dont believe you.

11 Likes