Doomfist: “Hey Sombra, can you let me play the game?”

Or you can switch off Doomfist if I hacked you twice preventing you from killing my healers.

He ended up leaving after the 3rd or 4th hack and kill. It’s hilarious how he thought I was going to stop playing just so he can play Doomfist.

Also, if you were Mercy pocketing me on Blizzard world against that Doomfist last night, thank you. I know you got hooked like 5 times but I tried to avenge you. Again, thank you!

58 Likes

Hammond: Sombra stop spawncamping me
Sombra: Stop spawning

90 Likes

Every other DPS (except probably Widow): “Hey Doomfist, can you let ME play the game?”

92 Likes

Doom fist was obvs a bad gamer, PRO gamers block the hack with the fisty shotgun fist shot and then DIVE DIVE DIVE

2 Likes

Doomfist players have no right whatsoever to complain, especially about being ‘’‘unable to play the game’’ That’s exactly what he does to many other heroes. Doom made me play Zen considerably less because of how easily he can take a Zen down. Unfortunately, one of my favourite heroes.

55 Likes

I don’t remember which season it was when he wasn’t hot garbage but man I hated playing support against him.

1 Like

Yeah, seriously. If I see a Doomfist now I just immediately go Sombra no matter what I was doing. Unless you specifically counter Doomfist he’ll carry the game.

5 Likes

Same with Hamtaro and Genji.

Eh, Genji has a load of counters and WB is only a problem if the WB is very good. But yeah, if the Ball is good, you want a Sombra.

1 Like

Yeah… ruining the game for someone through a cheap counter… funny

1 Like

watching 2 annoying cc based characters fight
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/14751407/simpsons-monkey-fight.jpg

49 Likes

That is exactly what Doomfist does to… nearly everyone else, really.

29 Likes

Hamster and Doom receive the Sombra treatment every single time i see them. They have mobility, large health pools, burst damage and excessive CC. Thier entire kits are designed to completely overwhelm immobile heroes.
(And i haaaaaaaaate that)

Though, i don’t think Genji is too bad.

No… no not really.

2 Likes

Try and deny that with a straight face next time you jump a Zen or Symmetra, and completely overwhelm them both with your mobility, health pool, cc and burst damage.

12 Likes

Yeah, he is. Doom is extremely cheap and most heroes can’t fight him effectively at all. There’s a couple of viable heroes to play into him that aren’t Sombra, but they’re not DPS (Orisa and Roadhog, mostly).

2 Likes

You’re really gonna compare doom using 1-3 of his abilities which are also his escapes to go in the middle of the other team to get a kill, only to have his buggy fist fail to kill someone and get stunned slept hacked…

To sombra uncloaking and hacking doom from safety with a no-aim ability, and even if she gets in trouble she can translocate away…

YOURE REALLY GONNA MAKE THE COMPARISON?

Look, is Sombra against Doomfist cheap? Sure. But Doomfist against Ashe is cheap… or Doomfist against Junkrat… Or Doomfist against Soldier… etc. If I don’t play Sombra into Doomfist and destroy him I’m basically throwing the game.

10 Likes

There’s plenty of ways to prevent that

You’re lucky that wasn’t me cause i sure as hell wouldn’t let you do your job lol