Doomfist and patch questions

So 1.34.0.1 dropped today, but what about the other smaller 1.34 patches that hit PTR after the Baptiste one? I’m a bit confused. The Doomfist notes below are taken from one of the other patches on the PTR but these haven’t been live yet? Maybe I’m missing something but it would be nice if Blizzard could be just a tad more specific with these patches (version numbers everywhere).

EDIT: The notes below weren’t included with todays patch so I’m looking for clarification as to whether or not they are live.

Doomfist

• Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not lose his upward jumping movement when using Rocket Punch while in the air
  • Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not move while using Rocket Punch if he was recently knocked backed

Taken from

TLDR : When are the rest of the 1.34 bug fixes coming live?

they are all combined as for the bug that were fixed, they may have been forgetten to be listed

Can anyone confirm this? I’m not talking about the E bug (not pulling targets in) I’m talking about the other two listed below.

Doomfist

• Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not lose his upward jumping movement when using Rocket Punch while in the air
  • Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not move while using Rocket Punch if he was recently knocked backed

These bugs are fixed. On live u don’t travel downwards when using rocket punch while in the air, and rocket punch will still allow Doomfist to move if he gets booped

I thought it seemed smoother, thanks for clarifying for me.

1 Like