Doom in Tank took away every ult combo he had

why do you think so poorly of ow2 doom? he’s much better than ow1. also yes he plays doom but I think he’s a junkrat main, and tbh unless Junkrat gets buffs he’s probably going to drop sr a fair amount

He’s more balanced with less cheese, so yes you are correct. Don’t know what that OP was on about…

Literally nobody depended on doom ult to combo, ever. That is like plan h, so much has gone wrong and you are on the hailest of marys.

2 Likes

Tank doom is better than ow1 doom you melon :neutral_face:

Yeh I don’t care, balancing around any rank other than gm is dumb :man_shrugging:t3:

Doesnt matter what you want, thats how they do it

Youre a nobody that doesnt matter. /shrug

And that’s why the game sucks well done

Have you guys ever actually seen a successful Doom ult combo? I thought he just used Ult to run away every ~7 mins.

it will be fine. Tbh doom mains could all quit and no one would care. The harsh truth for you is there are not enough people who cared about dps doom for you guys to make any noise

if there was a poll asking if doom should be a tank, dps or just deleted, tank and delete would win

the salty doom mains could leave and no one would care. the game will live on with you thinking it sucks. you dont matter

Honestly in OW2 I like having Doom as a tank lol.

I would care :grimacing:

2 Likes

I main junkrat right now so all that is irrelevant to me atm but nice try buddy.

Hes weak too, it is what it is. stop being a toxic rank shamer, you dont get how or why they balance the way they do

Its not all about the top and your thinking it should be is irrelevant

Balance literally doesn’t matter in lower ranks, it’s a skill issue not a balance issue. This is why certain heroes who perform well in lower ranks suck in the higher ranks…

except it does… to an extent. if one hero or strategy was broken for plat and below to the point where It was really ruining games, then it should be nerfed/changed. yes balancing from the top is probably best but some things need to be addressed so that lower ranks aren’t awful to play in. catering ONLY to the 1% is a bad idea.

What matters is that the game is still fun and balance is a part of that

They cant just ignore it no matter how much you want them too. its too many of the games players for them to simply not care about how low ranks play

They do care and they do make changes and lack of changes for them

Personally, I would have just removed his ult and gave him something new. But many players that love “x hero” end up hating when they get the Orisa treatment.

My dream ult for Doom would be him creating a wide aoe-ring blocking enemies from leaving/entering unharmed. It shrinks gradually, making enemies move closer to Doom and his rocketpunch would do wall damage + shock damage if he knocks enemies into it (faster punch charges).

Doom trapping folks in a fighting ring with him and boxing them into a corner sounds frightening compared to hit-n-runaway Doom :thinking: but I guess it is easier to just keep their kit the same

This is cool to know! Never tried it

I think allies seeing an indicator could be cool too. I’m excited for the ping system - felt so natural haha

Now Meteor Strike is going to be the setup instead of the punch line. Applying a potent blanket slow to the enemy is nothing to sneeze at, and lots of heroes can benefit.

It’s a shame it is like that though, because every other tank ult can do so much more without as much team followup