Don't you dare buff sombra

Then she would have a 90% offensive assist rate, which in fact is not the case.
She didnt overrun the game, she wasnt even part of the meta pre nerf and thats a fact.

14 Likes

or, and this is just a thought, maybe when she hack you, and this works like clock work with mccree, just pop her in the face with you’re gun

2 Likes

Just click on her head 1!!1!111

2 Likes

Except she doesn’t need one, her bugs just need to be fixed.

4 Likes

On the contrary.I would remove her buggs and make her even more viable.

1 Like

Or just rework her so that the game isn’ outraged and toxic when she is meta?

Nobody is even asking to make her meta. Just being a average pick would be a godsend.

17 Likes

Well, you are right, but taking away controls is not the way to make a game, and especially not a meta, and especially especially not a hero.

We shouldn’t rework heroes because people don’t want to play against them.

That’s how we end up with things like the Mercy rework.

5 Likes

Okay, tell me when Sombra has ever been meta. Is she an absolute must pick like Hanzo?

3 Likes

Sometimes it is, for some people, but only for a short time; that quickly passes.

Well, before she was that medium pick, at least in my opinion, i mean she was played a lot, and actually carried in pro tournaments.

She was back when she was buffed.

Seems OP is just mad because he cant deal with Sombra which is quite easy to do BTW, I do hope they buff her and make her viable cause she is very fun to play, so sorry OP but either learn to play against her or sulk some more.

18 Likes

Even if you don’t want to play the OP heroes, it is still fun to figure out how to kill your new nemesis with skill and finesse.

I am a Tracer main, I used her to get from silver to a peak of 3100. When Brig was released in comp I dropped to about 2600 and after many deaths I started to learn how to counter Brig as Tracer. Low and behold, I am on the rise again with even greater momentum. Not even Brig mains can stop me from spawn-killing supports now. Games are about having a great time, discover what is fun. If something is ruining your fun, kill it.

4 Likes

You know, that mocking only works when it’s being suggested as the only way to counter. It doesn’t when a hero actually has a quicker TTK even after being hacked.

3 Likes

I can fight her, but when you couldn’t (Before the nerfs), Nobody could, everyone complained, nobody likes sombra in meta, or good, just her being in a game was infuriating beyond forgivnes, it was by far the most toxic time in the comuntiy i saw in my gametime. S5-S10

She never was played alot. Not even after the rework. Even at her peak which was day 1 of the rebalance patch where everyone tried her out, she never passed the 4% pickrate mark which was still nowhere near the pickrates of the Tracers and Genjis of this world, or what Hanzo is at now.

This 4% rapidly declined on a consistent basis before she even got nerfed, because people realized that she isnt that monster people claimed she is you simply pick up and carry with.
OWL never got pre nerf Sombra and Contenders for the most part lost when they did run her.

Sombra meta never existed and she was nerfed pre emptively on the chance she “might” become OP.

22 Likes

yea she is soo annoying

There’s statistical proof that says otherwise. Companion, I know you’re here, where is that graph again?! :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry but not everyone complained, I sure didn’t it is all about learning how to play against her, if you can’t do that then I don’t know what to tell you.

1 Like