Don't you dare buff sombra

She CANNOT be buffed or be meta without making this game 60% less fun.
She needs a complete 180 rework, rework how hack works, rework every single part of her kit (Exept invisibility and SMG) to not make the game the least fun one on the shelves, than make her good and maybe meta.
If sombra is good, the game is in it’s most toxic and hatefull state ever.
There is no feeling more infuriating than getting your control taken away from you, and we made a hero based of that, and than we acted surprised when blizzard wants NOTHING to do with her when she is F–, to not send this game into a downwards spiral.

21 Likes

“Dont make that terrible hero viable, because i dont like playing against that hero.”

198 Likes

NONONO,
Nobody likes playing against sombra, not just me. Everything about Sombra is desinged to infuriate the enemy.
If anything ‘‘annoying’’ Should be her passive.

8 Likes

You’ve called the Sombra mains. They must answer.

18 Likes

I didn’t realize you lost all mobility and your primary fire and couldn’t kill her with your bigger gun when you got hacked.

Oh.

Wait.

58 Likes

What about Mccree, Mei, Doomfist, Brigitte, and Roadhog. All of those heroes have stuns that get you killed. Sombra’s hack is the CC that gives you the most control of your character in the game.

52 Likes

okay in that same logic, blizz dont you dare buff mccree cuz playing against Clint Eastwood aint gonna be fun.

4 Likes

Dont confuse this guy with facts. Its common knowledge that you have to take your hand away from the controls when your abilities are on cooldown.

40 Likes

Yes, a stun that lasts 0.9 seconds, not 8 or whatever hack does, is on a 10 second cooldown, and is broken so the slightest elevated ledge can make the diffrence between life and death.

2 Likes

Is this a joke? My sarcasm detector is on the blink.

21 Likes

You know, mei can’t go invisible and go behind you and port out the very second you get hacked
I do complain about brigitte, the stun happens way too often.
Doomfist is a walking punchingbag, that i cannot miss, roadhog is a big blob, he has no way to flank behind a sheild and get out of it alive.

1 Like

So, you’re complaining about an ability which you don’t even know how works?

Why don’t you play Sombra for a few hours and then complain about her?

33 Likes

Ha good one, her kit is ripe with bugs and the nerfs she got towards her hack negated the buffs to it. If the most powerful part of a hero’s kit is unreliable, wouldn’t they need a buff?

6 Likes

Dude, just play the buffed heroes.

1 Like

You get overrun, when a sombra hacks you, you will die 90% of the time.
We saw the game erupt like a volcano when she was actually good, This is a fact, and she cannot be powerfull again if she is in the same state, or it will explode again.

1 Like

That’s no fun.
Multiplayer gaming should not be about ‘just spam whatever FOTM hero is the most broken this time around’. That’s just bad balance and a complete insult to those that have designed other heroes.

2 Likes

I don’t usually say things like this, but…

How do i delete someone else’s thread?

Seriously tho, if we balance this game around “fun to play against”, we might as well throw the very idea of balance out of the window.

Also, Sombra needs bugfixes if anything.

12 Likes

No, this is a thread that says she needs a rework.

1 Like

Is there enough salt to go around? I brought some Mojitos

4 Likes

It is super fun to play OP heroes. Have you tried Brigitte?