Don't let the devs off lightly this time!

We’ve seen from the situations with McDonalds and Starbucks that boycotts DO work! If you’re a Tank or a support and you are unhappy with these changes, stop playing the game. Stop buying stuff from the shop. Just full on leave the game. There’s tons of other games to play in the meantime and you may find a gem you ignored. Heck, if you’re a dps and you’re also feeling unhappy, join the boycott. It’s time the devs truly learned how we feel. No more games.

3 Likes

You’re not gonna get very far trying to start a boycott on the forums where most people already don’t play. Try Twitter or Reddit lol

I think you’ll find that almost every single person here is or was playing the game recently.

2 Likes

Uh huh, well good luck with that endeavour :smile:

1 Like

I think they will be successful, but though emergent behavior rather than trying to force something.

1 Like

I am switching to Tank a lot more now so there is at least one new tank added to the queue though I am probably like silver on tank at best compared to dps lol.

1 Like

I think DPS is having a blast

Supports could be afk

But Tanks… Oh boy xD

1 Like

I don’t know I like the feeling of dead by daylight survivor except you are at the front of you team trying to survive long enough that your team gets pick. It reminds me of running loops.

Hmmm, how could they possibly make Tank more popular.

1 Like

Supports just dps now. When ever ive played supports ill just heal myself because thats all its good for. I ddont really wanna do tanking at the moment, thing i enjoy most, because this patch is utter poop

1 Like

I guess what I am saying is I like playing tank right now as it is a good change of pace from a shooter into a survival game lol.

You’re really comparing a boycott that’s happening because of a genocide to …

a patch you don’t like in a video game

1 Like

Eh, they are comparing consumer action on large companies.

The reason for those actions are irrelevant on the action, or the effects of that action for their scenario.

Personally, I think they won’t be able to convince their local friends and family, let alone enough people to even make anything measurable happen.

not all of us…there are some of us who still heal as much as we possibly can. Granted, if my tank goes LOS on me and i cant find a position fast enough to keep them covered…yeah, they’re going to die…but not for lack of me trying :smiley:

I find healing tanks to be fine so long as they realize that the DPS passive is a thing and dont try and solo the entire team because they’re used to being immortal.

Perhaps I would if I did not purchase Bullet for my Valentine Reaper. The good news is that my toxicity has disappeared overnight, believe it or not. I would always compare this game to Mario Party; however, I clearly never believed it. It was just a way to cope with all the nonsense and make myself feel better.

Now? I genuinely believe it. This is a party game. No reason to take it seriously. Who cares if your teammate is trying to play with their whole hog? Who cares if the enemy bought a cheat program? Who cares if someone is letting their cat play the game on their account? Who cares if the enemy is a 5 stack of OWL players? The game is a joke.

I gotta give it to Flats here. This is a great idea!

I quite like tanking at the moment. Careful, informed play is rewarded, whereas ridiculous risks don’t get immediately bailed out and encouraged. This is why I used to enjoy playing support in OW1. Careful play and good positioning won the day. The changes make a lot of DPS players cocky and its quite enjoyable as Dva kicking them off high ground or punishing them for being on their own.

From a tank perspective I would like soldier (and mercy boosted hanzo) to be hit with the nerf bat though. Far too much damage while being far too safe.

Not sure if you picked up on my sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:

Check the date

Or how about this date