Dont change the Uprising enemies

We all know that the Null Sector Bastion and OR-15 units from Uprising are basically copy pasted Ai controlled Bastions and Orisas which is why Echo could replicate them

HOWEVER

Now that both characters have been reworked I fear that it may change theses enemies when Archives comes back, because it can cause a lot of problems

Not only would it screw up with the level design and the final battle, but it would also ruin the lore a little. If you give the Null Sector OR a javeline you take away the individual abilities Orisa has achieved as the protector of Numbani. Take away the old sentry mode and tank configuration from the bastion units and its like they are all our Bastion who got his rework from his time at Torbjörn’s care

We have seen hordes of bastion units in tank configuration in the cinematics, the removed abilities are all still in highlights and victory poses, Orisa and Bastion are individuals with unique skills while the Null Sector forces all have the same base abilities canonically, its part of the exerience and with all the new omnic and talon enemies I doubt it’ll be confusing for new players

Please for the love of god

Please dont change the Uprising enemies, dont make them all copy pastes of the OW2 Orisa and Bastion, dont give them javelines, dont give them artillery strikes, just keep the game mode the way it is. Maybe just removed Echo’s ability to copy them

I beg you, dont change them

1 Like

I doubt they would change them, why would they remaster the old maps we got ow2 PvE coming up.

Idk if archives is even coming back.

this is honestly a part that worries me a lot. The developers have already shown that they don’t care much about precise balances in PVE event modes. roadhog’s ultimate in Junkrenstien proves it, which is literally unstoppable. or brigitte and cassidy’s CCs which are no longer effective in helping the team stop roadhog’s healing, they were very essential to that game mode. it is absolutely necessary to keep the same AI of the OR-15 and the Bastion treating them as you do for the heavy unit or the sniper of Retribution, and not as the identities of our Orisa" and Bastion.

And there is one last detail, however “insignificant”: they have yet to restore the voicelines that were deleted for “mcCree” throughout the retribution mission. In the 2022 edition they did not reinstate it in any way.

1 Like