Does Reaper Stink?

His body is constantly decaying and regenerating itself… I imagine he doesn’t smell too great

3 Likes

What do you think all that “smoke” is?

2 Likes

This “decaying and regenerating” theory is like a middle school biology explanation. His cells degrade and become smoke, so how he controls them, telepathy?

But back into the topic. Wearing all that leather he must sweat a lot. Maybe those red canisters on his chest are deodorant cans :grin:
If you think about it, Mercy, Tracer, and Widowmaker must not smell that good either in those vacuum-sealed clothes. At least Widow has that ridiculous boob window and open back, but Mercy must be worse, she is in knee-high boots, closed gloves, and a turtleneck. All her extremities are closed, she would faint from heatstroke in minutes.

Anyway, funny topic op, and sorry for running a lot of people’s fantasies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

But didn’t they tamper with Widow so her body temperature is low, and probably low enough that odor causing bacteria can’t thrive in those places like armpits and stuff?

Also, as much as I love them all, Pharah, Brigitte, and Reinhardt (and any armored person) probably don’t smell so fresh after a long day of battle in the heat either… unless their suits have things that let their skin breathe somehow

6 Likes

The worst one is Hammond. Tiny hamster in a giant metal ball that loves being in hot and dry environments - recipe for disaster, I tell you.

5 Likes

Pharah is flying at high speeds or walking most of the time and her armor has a lot of openings, especially where it’s necessary. Her second skin seems to function as a protective barrier between her armor and her skin, protecting her from chaffing and maybe burns.

Brigitte and Reinhardt’s armors don’t have openings and what is even worse they have those turbines on their backs that contribute to the heat.

Decomposition is just a theory. In-game theory.

In fact, the specific smell of a decaying body is caused mainly by the vital activity of bacteria that aggravate decomposition. Reaper is not a rotting corpse, the bacteria on his body do not begin to multiply in the same way as on the corpse.

Moreover, the process of cell decay also occurs in living organisms, for example, in epithelial tissues. This does not cause any strong odor.

2 Likes

Believe me, when you’ve had a hamster of your own, you’ll know how bad they really stink…

4 Likes

I’ve never had a hamster, only a dog but I imagine they won’t smell too great either

1 Like

The smell is horrific. Their bedding for their cages, along with their little rodent stink and poop is nasty

1 Like

It’s very strong fart.