Does over watch have a built in

video clip maker or recorder or what? I seem to remember games from 20 years ago had this on console but I can’t seem to find this feature for this game on PC.

1 Like

No one plays console. Sorry.

Thanks for letting me know you haven’t run out of drugs.

4 Likes

I’m just stating a fact. Who plays shooters with a controller? Aim assist doing all the work so are you really playing?

Somewhere between 0 and tens/hundreds of millions of people

1 Like

It can only render highlights and POTGs as video.
F9 makes a highlight from the last 30 seconds but you have to go to the highlights and chose to render them as video afterwards.

That’s a lie. How do you know they are people?

Got me there I guess. You won that argument. I’ll get you next time

do you have a nvidia or amd graphics card? windows has its own built in video clip maker called GAMEBAR by clicking windows key and g button.
nvidia is alt+z button
nvidia’s is called shadowplay.

1 Like

F9 if you have an Nvidia card. Will record everything until you hit it again, or like 30 seconds, can’t remember.

lol.

i have never understood this mindset.

only way it makes sense is that you’re literally an angy child.

do you play console at all or are you just parroting?

no one cares that you have a preferred platform. no one.

I own every console. But they are just decorative I don’t play them. I’d send you pictures but I’m not really sure how to do that on here nor do I care to look it up.

No one plays consoles. All bad Ai and bots :sunglasses::joy::rofl::sunglasses::grin:

What consoles? I’ll just google images of them to get an idea

eyes down NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, and PS5 on my shelf

Get over yourself lol

N64, PS1,2,3,4, Game Cube, Switch, 3DS, Sega Genesis, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One X, Atari 2600, Super Nintendo, PSP, PS Vita.

I just need a Dreamcast to complete my collection.

1 Like

What about the Saturn?

What? Someone said I hadn’t used a console so I stated I owned all of them (more like the main ones).

Saturn doesn’t matter.

It does, it’s still a console with titles, although obscure.

I had one, they seriously fubar’d the release. Let’s drop a console with NO games ready!

if that’s the narrative you need for yourself, then i don’t begrudge it.

we all need a safe space to retreat to sometimes, and yours might as well be imaginary.

1 Like