Does nobody play comp or what?

Then why am I getting tanks 300 sr below me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve had a lot of games with SR ratings that were all over the place. I was around 2680 or something and got placed in a 2950 game where the majority of players were diamond. I’ve also seen a lot more games with golds, diamonds, or silvers just thrown in.

Yeah seems almost like the queue times are so bad they increased the sr difference allowed. But I still got like 12 minute queues so feelsbad.

I got bored when the game devolved into a mix of… most smurfs win, least Damage playing Support/Tank or least throwers wins.

Also none of the changes in the PTR made the game any more appealing and the buff to Tracer makes me weary of where the game is heading…

I only get annoyed with it really if the other tank is gold because… Let’s just say I often get very frustrated.

i dont think the role sr is equivalent now. im sure tank and support t500 starts much lower than dps
so masters is equivalent of gm dps.
they should probably retweak the way sr works for tank/support.

sry there is no choice to stack you proppertly, not enough players. ggs.

Not worth , golden guns are ugly.

Qp is more fun. I can Carry teams if i play Healer lol , qeue aint bad , and Being a tard gets you kills

Why play comp when people are just as sweaty and salty in QP?

Que tomes a six stacks have gotten pretty bad lately, I think there are just a lot less groups. I mean I got placed against the same group three times in a. Row yesterday so yeah. But For tanks and supports sólo queda, or just not queuing with dos let’s you que times be quite fast

Literally because there aren’t enough tanks to go around compared to DPS

That’s your problem right there, everyone is a dps player because the other roles suck.

I honestly don’t know what to say to this. I’m a support player and I can’t relate to these 10-15 min queue times. But I think it’s the fact that they don’t have their queue system correct at the moment. They definitely need to fix it ASAP.

1 Like

My guess is a lot of people have moved on to other games due to balance and queue time issues by this point.

Probably part of the reason is because some tank and support heroes are dull to play as, or hard to potentially carry with. That’s the consequence that comes thanks to those players who are complaining or complained about certain tank or support heroes, sadly.

I have an account in mid gold (which I thought had the largest player base) and my queue times for DPS average about 7 minutes +. In the daytime sometimes it can take 18 minutes. (Or a 9 minute queue then an immediate leaver, which I can only assume they do so I “don’t” have 18 minute queues). So yeah, I stopped playing.

bruh you cut out the part where I said whatever. I get it I play the most played role i understand the queue times. It’s the fact I’m doing long a$$ queue times and not even getting matched with similar sr players.