Does losing multiple times team you with other losers?

Dude same!! i had a great win streak and got to masters, then i didn’t play for two days and lost my first match… since then i’ve been on a losing streak, now i’m high platinum wtf right?! (i mainly play all healers except Brig and my average healing per 10mins is 12k)

1 Like

It’s not hard to solo que out of gold if your a “plat player” Iv done it multiple times, on different heroes. Zen, Hog, Reaper, McCree, Mei. Just fill what your team needs and pick a hero you are good at. And if your team gets the first pick in a Teamfight just say “Got a pick, push in and focus (insert random hero name)”. It doesn’t matter who you focus in gold, if 3-5 people focus 1 target he dies.

Really? Your avg heal per 10min is 12000???

1 Like

That’s assuming that teams focus people. They do not. Not sure what your luck is like but you don’t often get gold games where people 1. use their mics, 2. cooperate 3. arent salty cucks who throw. Welcome to gold friend.

I can confirm, blizz hardcoded some accounts to always lose. 80% lose on my account overall

1 Like

2 years later…

3 Likes

Couldn’t find an older post to reply to?
Also, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

yes. ppl who are grandmaster and high placement will try to tell you that it’s all your fault and your gameplay is flawed and to “look at film” but in reality you will get people who purposely throw and sit in spawn and twiddle their thumbs bc of “losers que” and bc they was to demote to play against the lowest placed people. from experience :slight_smile:

Why do you have to come here and lie to us…

1 Like