Does Jeff have Sym’s gold weapon?

I think I’ve made my point pretty clear. In a roster of 31 heroes, Satya Vaswani is the only hero incapable of showing off her golden weapon that you pay 3000 credits for, via a victory pose of highlight intro.

1 Like

And that’s a big deal how? It’s such a minor detail, almost forgettable. Its not something to fret over.

Sure itd be nice to have it added, but making all these mega threads, messaging devs on twitter, and constant creation of new threads on the topic seems quite a bit too much for something so miniscule.

Really. I’ve thought that igniting a firework with her primary is like the perfect victory pose for her including her gun. But there is no new victory pose.

I feel like you just don’t want Sym to have nice things.

I literally said the idea was fine. Just the wording sounded greedy.

I feel like you dont know how to interpret my statements properly.

it’s a big deal. They made BOB golden so Ashe mains could show off their gold and Sym mains have been bereft of dazzling their enemies and friends since day one.

1 Like

It’s not just this thread.

And that’s important how?

Golden BOB, oh woo hoo, big whoop, what does it really do?

Its cosmetic, sure it’s nice but it’s nothing to rave over.

Balance doesnt equate to my opinion on other aspects of the hero, you have let prejudice take over your thoughts on someone, which is wrong.

This guy is a troll. I’m not going to engage anymore.

1 Like

See, that’s where you become unreasonable.

I’m asking why such a minuscule thing is so important yet you give me sarcasm such as this.

You’ve presented no evidence to contribute to your point, and have given me nothing but useless sass and pity points.

Poses and/or highlights including guns is like laugh and sit emotes. They are for every character. Well except Sym. So to make this fully complete, she has to get one of these.

It’s not important but it would be nice if they did it. You can push this mystery to the back of your mind now.

1 Like

Evidence? How do you provide “evidence” for something like this? You don’t.

THis is a forum about Overwatch and OP is asking for a character in Overwatch to have something cosmetic that every other character has.

There is no “importance threshold” to make a forum post and coming into a topic saying “lol but this isn’t important” is pointless and almost rude.

3 Likes

Obviously since OP made a post about the subject, it matters to them.

Why do you need to oppose the idea of sym showing off her weapon anyway? Why can’t sym have a victory pose or a highlight intro with it visible?

2 Likes

You’re comparing apples to oranges, though. You’re comparing an object being gold with the ability to simply have an existing golden item be visible for up to like an extra 5 seconds per match if you get POTG.

I’d take this argument a bit more seriously if you were arguing in favor of torb getting a gold turret, or something similar (e.g. a non-gold weapon being turned gold), but you’re not. Sym’s gun is already gold, you just want to see it more often.

Maybe read the Megathread.

I’m well versed on your megathread.

Then you’ll know I already think Torb should have a golden claw.

I’m not opposing the idea, I dont know why people derive this from my statements.

This specific person has done a lot of things such as messaged devs and vas on twitter, and made megathreads about it etc.

I just wanna know why a minuscule addition is so important to this extent, it just doesnt feel like something to go crazy about.