Does Jeff have Sym’s gold weapon?

Does he know she can’t show it off?

4 Likes

You can show it off, just get in people’s faces and tell them to look at it!
Look at it! I want you all to look at it!

1 Like

it’s just such an easy thing to add

1 Like

What’s the big deal whether you can “show it off” or not?

You have a symm gold gun, big whoop, nobody is going to really acknowledge it, or anyones golden for that matter because the gun is supposed to be a reward for yourself.

1 Like

You can’t see it in literally any of her victory poses or highlight intros. She is the only hero like this.

1 Like

But what does it really matter? It’s not like it’s a big thing in the end. You have a gold gun that’s visible all game, shouldn’t that be enough?

It’s not enough. It’s not.

1 Like

How exactly, the way you word that sounds very greedy.

99% sure the devs have acknowledged this waaaaay back.

1 Like

yes. Equity is so greedy. Wanting what everyone else has. Super greedy.

8 Likes

There is only one character in the entire game that can’t show off her gun in any victory pose or highlight intro.

How is it greedy to want to have something that everyone else has?

2 Likes

I’m not going to pity you unless you hit me with a legit argument of why she needs this and why it’s such a must have.

Whining will get you nowhere with me.

I didnt say the idea was greedy, I literally saw “Its not enough, its not” and said the way it was worded sounded very greedy.

Two different interpretations.

I have no problem with the idea, I just wanna know why its such a dire requirement for something so cosmetic.

I think I’ve made my point pretty clear. In a roster of 31 heroes, Satya Vaswani is the only hero incapable of showing off her golden weapon that you pay 3000 credits for, via a victory pose of highlight intro.

1 Like

And that’s a big deal how? It’s such a minor detail, almost forgettable. Its not something to fret over.

Sure itd be nice to have it added, but making all these mega threads, messaging devs on twitter, and constant creation of new threads on the topic seems quite a bit too much for something so miniscule.

Really. I’ve thought that igniting a firework with her primary is like the perfect victory pose for her including her gun. But there is no new victory pose.

I feel like you just don’t want Sym to have nice things.

I literally said the idea was fine. Just the wording sounded greedy.

I feel like you dont know how to interpret my statements properly.

it’s a big deal. They made BOB golden so Ashe mains could show off their gold and Sym mains have been bereft of dazzling their enemies and friends since day one.

1 Like

It’s not just this thread.