Does Ashe Need A Buff?

Yea, somehow the patch broke something to cause her to not get ult charge with him out anymore, which came as a surprise. But at least its a bug and gonna get fixed :slight_smile:

like McCree

she doenst need a damage buff, she need an utillity buff like increasing the reloading speed, it takes 2 eternities to get her 12 shots

OR

keep the same reload time and cut her ammo to 6, so her reload speed half the normal

This mccree shouldn’t go through because it will make her irrelevant

???

You know she doesn’t need to be at full ammo, and can inturrupt her reload at any point?

honestly
torb and ham, need that nerf too, i dont consider “balanced” gaining ult charge when you are using your ultimate

just imagine the uproar if widow gain ult charge while she has wall hacks

Only in the forums. In actuality she’s basically the best DPS in the game right now.

1 Like

I feel Ashe is good. Apart from that BOB bug that needs fixing, she’s fine. Her ult is a non existent problem the higher you climb, dynamite is fine as is, coach gun is good but if they shed a second off it I wouldn’t mind. Her reload though is god awful even if you space it out.

Some which have been out for years. :thinking: at that point aren’t they just unintended features or still bugs? :joy:

I think Ashe is one of the best balanced heroes in the game to be honest.

Welp, it just seems to be how some heroes were balanced. Im just happy ashe is going to get ult charge again with bob out. Need to throw more bobs.

the only reason she’s performing bad rn is because of widow and hanzo
overall she’s balanced though.

She’s not even performing bad, her win rates are exceptional, and her pick rates aren’t exactly terrible.

There’s just a preference at high ranks to secure the kill, which if you’re landing head shots then sure Widow or Hanzo will do that.

For everyone else, and if the fights get too close in, then Ashe is a very very good choice.

maybe they could reduce BOB charge and dont let her get ult charge while bob is out

I think she’s perfectly fine for ladder play. Not particularly for OWL given her pick rate (0).

Lol, yea okay. So dont fix the bug, and nerf her on top of it. All for a mediocre ult. Unless youre saying make her not need to do as much dmg to get bob, but at that point why not just fix the bug since she never needed changes anyways.

you are really calling a nerf she getting bobs FASTER in exchange not getting ult charge while her ultimate is out???

She does.

Between her falloff range, TNT having a ridiculously long cast time as well as being easily blocked/negated by DVA, and BOB being ridiculously easy to counter play, she needs to have the same level of viability that the DPS in her category do.

The fact that she was underpowered at her released was masked by the new toy syndrome.

2 Likes

If you’re gonna buff her range, nerf the tnt.

That thing is the only thing keeping her afloat imho.

So you meant the latter. I mean that could be a change, but sounds like they are just going to fix the bug, and they would have to reduce bob by quite a bit for it to be close to just fixing the bug. Ashe can get tons of ult charge when ppl are distracted by bob. Easy shots, easy dynamite on groups of enemies.

They could, but it does create weird ult-economy considerations for the enemy team so that they might not want to kill Bob, and for Ashe in that she wants Bob dead the moment he’s not doing work (i.e., zoning Bob becomes worse, teamfight Bob becomes better, point-holding Bob becomes more situational).

The way it is now, it’s very straightforward. The enemy team wants Bob dead or disabled, the allied team wants Bob alive and enabled, that’s all.

(Edit: I should say, there is an argument that weird little edge-case ult-economy considerations add skill to the game. If you think that kind of thing is good for the game then the above isn’t an argument against the change. Personally, I’m not a fan of hidden dynamics like that.)