Does anyone believe moira is OP?

That sounds like she isn’t landing direct hits

3 Likes

I didn’t really say anything about her range being an issue. Specifically for healing, I said that I believe that it isn’t. Specifically because her Biotic Grasp actually reaches pretty far, and her orb is a thing. You basically just proved my point, too. Moira, especially in situations like that, is better than Mercy.

She’s definitely the most annoying healer

IMO the only thing that keeps her from being OP is cuz you’ll never get a team that actually groups up for the heal

1 Like

Yup. Thats the main problem. When i usr coalescence, the most preferred situation is that my team mingles in with the enemy so i can both heal and damage. What im actually using coalescence for is to pick off the enemy mercy so my team stops dying because they find it neccesary to shoot an enemy thats being healed.

4 Likes

It’s best to take her healing orb’s output with a grain of salt. Allies need to be able to know where it’s going and where Moira is gonna be. One of its major downsides is sending an orb out only for allies to move away or for it to hit a wall and bounce off into space.

2 Likes

This is true. Though it could easily be thrown out when the team is already damaged or there is a tank, which it will easily lock on to.

Pff, the wonderful world of Overwatch…

1 Like

You realize we can see your profile right?

7 Likes

And now I’m going to check pretty much anyone’s profile when they say that they main a specific hero… I feel ashamed of myself…

90% the time I rather have a Mercy than a Moira so not really. She’s just annoying to squishies but with how tanky the meta is right now most of her damage are trash damage. I still don’t understand why her orb doesn’t charge my Zarya bubbles.

Her orb is coded weird. When they made it damage non-players (things like turrets, ice walls, etc) it basically broke everything and you’d see a Moira orb connect to another Moira and both of them fly off into space together.

Her abilities are kind of annoying. Getting hurt by some random ball she throws out always pisses me off. But she’s definitely not OP.

I have seen that kind of complain a couple months ago when she was released.

I think.

So far the only players I have seen calling her OP are mostly Genjis main.

No idea why. /s

EDIT: Typo

I’ve seen people who aren’t Genji mains say something as well.

Yep. Seems I missed the word “Mostly”. Sometimes typing on Cellphones is a mess.

shes definately too strong but nowwhere near as OP as Brigitte

I do… Based purely on pick rate.

I’m consistent at least.

heath ledger just turned into a sloth