Does anyone actually use souvenirs

i genuinely believe that nobody has actually bought souvenirs using the premium currency, outside of the 10 outliers out of the entire playerbase.

I see a lot of people use the big pink heart souvenir and the Winton souvenir, but thatā€™s about it.

I donā€™t personally use souvenirs myself though and wonā€™t unless they either expand the emote wheel or give the souvenirs their own wheel. Also would never buy them separately, the ones I get in the BP are enough.

4 Likes

I use winton, heart, synth head, and very occasionally wooden frog :sob:

2 Likes

I like to drop a :heart: to my other support in the spawn room

ah fellow :heart: enjoyers

2 Likes

Wooden frog is underrated, I applaud your sense of culture

2 Likes

I use pineapple pizza

2 Likes

I thought they were dumb when I realized they used emote slots.

But then one day I didnā€™t realize I actually had the pizza emote equipped, I accidentally used it, and I was like ā€œthatā€¦ actually looks kinda neat?ā€

Now, I dont mean itā€™s so neat looking that Iā€™m going to guy buy this stuff from the store :sweat_smile: But yeah, I guess the fact that they got lumped in with emotes made me think ā€œthis is such blatant padding for the battle passā€.

Souvenir and weapon charms are just BP filler, never use any.

Especially souvenir since it took up the emote slot, which i would prefer to fill those slots with actually good emotes instead of static pose holding random objects.

3 Likes

I have definitely seen one person using the heart. Thatā€™s about it though. And people still emote while throwing the game. Just not ā€œthoseā€ emotes. Unless I am just blind. Totally possible.

The GG one is good but it takes forever to use.

I use souvenirs, and Iā€™ve seen a lot of people use them as well.

However, the pool of souvenirs used is very small. Itā€™s pretty much always the heart, the pizza, or Winton.

Greetings.
/
will-you-be-my-ramentine

3 Likes

Yeah, souvenirs are basically just a customizable sit emote for every character

Just saw a Zen use it in a match. I definitely see it a lot. Usually in the spawn room or right at the end of a match, occasionally the lonely person pushing payload/robots.

1 Like

We finally found that guy. Get him!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve used the Pineapple Pizza from s1 in a similar way to the Space Prince Lucio T-Pose glitch.
I should swap it for Winton.
Other than memery Iā€™ve never seen Souvenirs used over Emotes.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure I use any of the cosmetic additions

Zero souvenirs

Zero weapon charms

Zero jade weapons

Zero new highlight intros (seriously why are they all just non action, stare at the camera now?)

1 Like

I donā€™t personally do much of anything with emotes, but I do see people using souvenir remotes regularly in game, so they are seeing use in the wild.

However, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the individually purchased ones arenā€™t nearly as common as the ones from battlepasses or other sources.

no, and i stopped using cosmetic alltogether, default skins, default poses, default potg intro, default profile icon, no sprays, no banner, and of course no stupid charms that looks awfull because half the rooster dont have conventional weapons, the charms is screwed on zenyatta arm lol

1 Like

Guilty.

I purchased the ā€œPetrified Hammondā€ when it was in shop, only use it with WB because I think itā€™s kinda funny