Does anyone actually call Venture their name

Been playing the new season, nobody calls venture by their name and I’ve even met people who don’t even know their name.

Personally, call them diglet because she looks like the pokemon when she’s burrowed, but the other names I heard are miner, mole and ‘new character’.

Personally, I think that 4 syllables is too much to conveniently say the characters full name and unlike soujourn or baptiste ‘venture’ doesn’t really have a good way to shorten the name besides calling them ‘vent’, which just isn’t very inspiring especially when you’re making among us jokes about how venture vented when digging.

… am I saying Venture weird or are you talking about their actual name?

14 Likes

When I hear “Mole” in the call out, I look for the mound. Habits because her mechanics are familiar.
The word is easy to say and recognize and is hard to mistake for anything else incase of faulty comms.

1 Like

I don’t know, sounds kinda sus.

4 Likes

“Venture” is 2 syllables

9 Likes

Diglet is the only correct nickname.

2 Likes

How bout Mole? Sounds cute.

2 Likes

Ven-ture

Sounds like 2 syllables to me

3 Likes

Vee-en-tu-ray, obviously.

7 Likes

Mole it is.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought thinking how OP got to 4 syllables trying to pronounce Venture

AMOGUS

I watched an interview between Venture’s VA and the streamer b0gur and Venture is permanently labeled in my head as ‘Bingus Schmungus’

1 Like

No, i mostly call venture “mole”.

I believe they’re referring to the people calling them “new character”

4 Likes

Ahh… weird.

She… her, him, it? The new character is just simply fun to play.

Wait… if it’s a ‘Their’, wouldnt they just be an omnic?

1 Like

Been calling Venture, Sus in my head every time they dig aka vent-ure underground

How may times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Im guessing 5 times, at minimum.

2 Likes

Isn’t Sloan Cameron ? Or I’m missing something?