Do we know anything about anniversary 2020?

So I thought anniversary would come out may 12. It didn’t but yesterday we had a patch without patch notes. Archives came out on a thursday so it could come out today. Do we know anything about the release date?

1 Like

It will come on May 19 becouse someone posted wrong patch notes on May 12,instead of May 12 patch notes we got for a couple of minutes May 19 patch notes and the new skins and events are mentiond in there.

Here a screenshot of part of the patch notes:

2 Likes

New legandary skin for Reaper(name is the one from the doomfist comic) Little Red Ashe,Dragoon Mercy and it said more to come with event(3+ new legy skins) and 3 weekly skins for Mccree,Widowmaker(I don’t remember the name on them) and Carbon Fiber Sigma(4 weekly skins are most likely epic skins)

Gods, I wanna believe that screenshot, but with all the fake ones I’ve either seen or heard of, I don’t knowwww.

1 Like

Oooo new Mercy skin. Love that x

Its not 100% true bit it most likely is true tho.Does anyone have full patch notes screenshots?

You can goggle dragoon skins for some other games and it looks like that she will have a lot of armor on her plus spear with probably spikes staff and spikes all over her(maybe).

I saw the notes with my own eyes, it’s real.

2 Likes

Whole patch notes?Nani

the beginning, it was taken down as I wanted to scroll down.

Damn,well someone is getting fired anyways lol.

Press X to pay respects to Josh Nash. Gone too soon.

1 Like

I don’t wanna believe it.
I wish it is today!
But that’s so sad.
:sob:

We all do… :pensive:

Surprise us Blizzard!
Release it today please!
(at least they could discredit this leak if they released today)

Maybe devs were trolling tho :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it’s going to be garage if they kept forcing to play in the new ME server.

I guess it will be similar to:

Just with the bugs’ correction and other minor changes they did in the following PTR patches.