Do they make foot anchors for doing situps?

Tired of seeing Moira and genji threads. Also tired of placing my feet under my shoe stand and putting books on it every time I do situps. Did a very brief online search and yielded results that didn’t really give me the answer I wanted. Do I just make do with what I got or is there an alternative?

Also, I like that doomfist is a bad guy just for the sake of being a bad guy. I feel like a lot of modern super villians are always evil because they had some terrible event happen in their past and we’re supposed to sympathize with them, meanwhile doomfist is like “Hey man, good stuff comes out of bad things happening to the planet, and also, I got this big ol’ gauntlet, so…”

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

I have bad news for you, I guess. He was hurt during the omnic crisis and as a result needed prosthesis. Because of that, he couldn’t participate in fighting tournaments anymore and reach his full potential. So, he has the: “I couldn’t be a top professional athlete because of the omnic crisis” sad past, like Zarya and D.va.

Oof that’s a big ol’ bummer. Guess I didn’t know the lore as well as I thought I did.