Do something about competitive banning

Im so sick to death of being penalised for the game not connecting to the servers BEFORE I EVEN GET IN A MATCH. This is complete BS. And before you tell me to check me connection, i have troubleshooted everything. Im on 5G network with no issues with lag and connection on any other online game i play, it is ONLY an issue with Overwatch 2. This is MADDENING that i am banned every day for a connection issue with the games servers!!! Before i even get in a match i am banned. Yall need to address this, because ive played since OW1 and it wasnt a problem back then with connection issues this bad. I am this close to deleting the game and not playing it anymore. Its absolute crap that you get banned for disconnecting BEFORE you even load into the game… DEVS DO SOMETHING!!!

5G connections aren’t suited for gaming and don’t meet the system requirements for Overwatch. They rely on line-of-sight technology with a tower to provide service and the bandwidth is shared with local customers. And depending on the carrier, your home connection may experience deprioritization for mobile customers on phones in the area.

It is not an issue with any other online game i play. Only overwatch…

I can’t speak for other games as I don’t know their requirements. 5G is designed for browsing the internet, or using apps like Instagram, Tiktok, and Facebook.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.